Ursula Walsh - momfitnessdiary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The photo she shared yesterday evening with her friend really shows how much of a filter she uses, her friend looks plastic in it but Ursula looks how she usually looks.

Reactions: 2
I can’t even watch anymore

It’s just the same old boring on repeat

She better show this kitchen quick or followers will die of boredom

• Haha
Her Mexican friend she tagged, I watched her stories ursla is driving the mini with a L sign displayed…..

Her Mexican friend she tagged, I watched her stories ursla is driving the mini with a L sign displayed…..
I See that in the front window
So she hasnt her full licence?
And she certainly can’t drive anywhere without her right arse husband beside her at all times

Reactions: 1
I can’t even watch anymore

It’s just the same old boring on repeat

She better show this kitchen quick or followers will die of boredom
Did she ever show the kitchen? I only watch the odd time. I like her but can't understand how she seems very driven (I like her exercise and fitness stuff) and yet her life seems quite constrained/limited?

Did she ever show the kitchen? I only watch the odd time. I like her but can't understand how she seems very driven (I like her exercise and fitness stuff) and yet her life seems quite constrained/limited?

I’ve no idea I only clicked on her because of your comment here 😅

I lost interest in her months ago

And I CANNOT watch another motherF’n chickpea or black bean recipe 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Incoming kitchen reveal! The in-laws are over for Sunday dinner!!!! So now they’ll see the kitchen finished first but we have all lost interest now and don’t care….

Incoming kitchen reveal! The in-laws are over for Sunday dinner!!!! So now they’ll see the kitchen finished first but we have all lost interest now and don’t care….
Is that screeching Mexican friend still there?
His parents will love noise that over a Chickpea lentil roast yum

An 8 day countdown to the kitchen riveal Iv seen house renovations done quicker than this kitchen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
An 8 day countdown to the kitchen riveal Iv seen house renovations done quicker than this kitchen 😂
WHO is that invested in her kitchen that they’d have a countdown timer to see it??? Like I love a nose at other people’s houses as much as the next person but I ain’t sitting by the clock waiting for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
WHO is that invested in her kitchen that they’d have a countdown timer to see it??? Like I love a nose at other people’s houses as much as the next person but I ain’t sitting by the clock waiting for it.
Insta or tik tok or Pinterest is awash with insane homes / kitchens etc

Can’t imagine penny pincher has the let the purse strings go too much to wow the midlands

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has she still not revealed the kitchen yet?!
No!
And she has a countdown timer up now. Jesus, I mean, she's hardly Suzie McAdam. It's nearly like she's trolling herself.

Actually, I saw Suzie McAdam's house is for sale. Really beautiful.

I really like LittleGreenSpoon's new kitchen as well. Pity she posts so seldom.

• Haha
Has anyone added the countdown timer to their accounts? 😅 She really is bigging up this kitchen reveal.

• Haha