Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

crankypants13

VIP Member
Christ it’s been almost a month of build up for the child’s birthday 😏 I’m not sure what’s more tedious - the shite she goes on with about the daughter versus the sons, the bananas Taylor Swift fangirling, or the desperate attempts to show us how hilarious her and the husband are.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Fruit_Salad lemon

Chatty Member
€158 for a clock!!!!! Fair enough if she wants to put something in that place but at that price,jesus! Surprised she spent that much seeing how much himself seems to control the purse strings
Nothing like getting the begging bowl out with tagging the company and displaying the item and reference code hoping for a refund for mentioning them 😂
Beggar

• Haha

LoveTheGossIre

Chatty Member
She’s thrown major shade there at Cheveux the hair salon in Tullamore, she was up their arse before and best everrrrrrrr and now she’s away off to someone else after slagging off her last set of disaster extensions 😂 when did she become such a whine bag ???

MaryJones1

Also not happy with anything they’ve done in Wexford apparently.. Didn’t like Johnstown Castle and now Kia Ora wasn’t up to scratch. For people who don’t do much, they’re hard to please.
Prob didn't like having to pay €9 each! Never been but that's not expensive

LennonRoad

VIP Member
Christ it’s been almost a month of build up for the child’s birthday 😏 I’m not sure what’s more tedious - the shite she goes on with about the daughter versus the sons, the bananas Taylor Swift fangirling, or the desperate attempts to show us how hilarious her and the husband are.
My fave is when she tries to pretend she has any interest in either of her boys

The way she talks to them is so unnatural and strange - like it’s scripted

• Sad

FruitLover strawberry

I just find her and her family life very odd. They never go anywhere either as a family or him n her,she doesn't seem to have any friends/mammy's from school to go for a coffee,she goes to school and back not even to the weekly shopping he does that Mya because she didn't have her license.She got that sorted and she's still her in door's considering he's from that area he's family don't seem to be involved ever.
literally they go nowhere! Like never a meal out or a coffee shop or the zoo or anywhere!
It’s so odd

She cooks and cleans does a gym workout and dresses anabel
and groundhog day

How does she not crack up

I think they are very stingy with money and unless it’s gifted I doubt a hotel will be happening

I remember her making a big big deal of getting dressed up last summer one day for a family day out and they went to a park for a picnic WTF

I know she works out every day & she has an amazing figure but why oh why is she constantly showing us she buys most of her clothes from the girls section in H&M? I just find that so unhealthy to be honest and I’ll be unfollowing her .
Absolutely this! I couldn’t believe she’s promoting this kind of shite to her followers!!! It’s actually sick… she’s done this on a few occasions!

And today she announces why she never shows the boys clothes… as no one ever clicks the links!!??? Like obvious - much??? She has said that everyone clicks on links for Anna belles clothes…making her money… god she is so annoying with her favouritism!

Cpeople

VIP Member
This one's is a painful gobshite, childish carry on stop acting the age that's on your clothes will you. Your a grown woman so grown up and get over yourself.

crankypants13

VIP Member
Usually she irritates the life out of me but I actually just feel sorry for her if that’s the shit she’s dealing with.

Fruit_Salad lemon

Chatty Member
Christ the gender stereotypes and male hierarchy won’t be changed in that house and just reinforced for the girl going forward
Even the fecking chocolates are pink dolls for the girl 🤯

Longtimebrowser

It’s honestly one of the strangest things I’ve seen yet from an influencer. A funeral does not belong on instagram, this need to share everything is not right.

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
This is the first time I really feel the urge to complain to the companies that she is advertising for… as someone who has suffered from an eating disorder I find this so f***ing triggering! Imagine a grown woman, a mother, advertising clothes for a brand and encouraging her followers to wear CHILDRENS SIZES!!!?? Why not just advertise the normal sizes in adult clothing?? She is an absolute DICKHEAD!!!
I've seen her do this at least 3-4 times now .

Ridiculous

crankypants13

VIP Member
It seems like such a weird dynamic! If we got a freebie through MY job and my husband passed it off as my birthday present, I’d be peeved 😂

Now on the beg for a kennel stay for the dog! If she had arranged that holiday to centre parcs herself she’d have known she could’ve brought her dog with her! But a gifted stay I’m sure… coz no way would the tight arse pay for a holiday there…

we went in July and not much change out of €3k if you stay for 4 nights and do all the activities with your kids! So we have all these holidays, new car and a new kitchen! Wow!!! That’s a lot of spending!!!!

corkgurl

I find her and the husband so mean . She will splash out for the princess but those boys are dressed terrible . I don’t know much about tax but if I had 3 kids and a husband stay for half price in a hotel with dinner Etc I would be happy with the price of them these Days . So ungrateful for all the free stuff over the years

Dancinghippo

Chatty Member
Couldn’t she have went first and he followed though? Could he not have cobbled together some sort of childcare between camps, babysitters and family and just let her go? So strange.
Very strange but from reading comments and watching her stories he doesn't let her out of his sight