Unusual celebrity crushes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ian McShane. Yes old enough to be my grandfather lol

Adam Driver fans google his most recent Burberry ad! Perfection
Adam Driver in the Burberry ad is perfection. Particularly the bit where he’s running full pelt down the beach 🥵

Mine is Dominic Raab. I hate myself for it, haha

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Hopper from Stranger Things.

I’m ignoring that the actor married Lily Allen.
I just like the character. He’d be a great shag.;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Sarina Wiegman. I can’t resist a petite blonde, especially when she leads our country to victory. She’d definitely know where the stop cock is. That’s not a strange gay euphemism, I just don’t know where mine is and I need a woman who does.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sarina Wiegman. I can’t resist a petite blonde, especially when she leads our country to victory. She’d definitely know where the stop cock is. That’s not a strange gay euphemism, I just don’t know where mine is and I need a woman who does.
It's liberating to know where your stopcock is and give it a quarter turn to keep it loose & flowing! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m a straight woman. My partner is over 6ft. But I’m weirdly drawn towards Susan Calman. I’ve no idea why but she makes me laugh and she’s so tiny I just want to pop her in my pocket and take her home. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I oddly quite fancy the evil Archbishop in The Great.

Not the actor in anything else though. It must be the costume!

Reactions: 1
I have come back to announce that the Mandalorian indeed is kinda sexy. With the helmet.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.