Unusual celebrity crushes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6 hours into the 10 hours Beatles documentary and I’m looking at a young Ringo Starr some kinda way 😳

Reactions: 6
Right. I met someone famous today. And I love him. He was gentlemanly and humble, and happily posed for a selfie with me . He is …. Drumroll….ADRIAN DUNBAR / Supt TED HASTINGS!!! I heard a familiar voice in the queue in the coffee shop.. turned around… and there he was!
And now is my new crush 😆😊☺🤩🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Right. I met someone famous today. And I love him. He was gentlemanly and humble, and happily posed for a selfie with me . He is …. Drumroll….ADRIAN DUNBAR / Supt TED HASTINGS!!! I heard a familiar voice in the queue in the coffee shop.. turned around… and there he was!
And now is my new crush 😆😊☺🤩🤭
Bent coppers!

• Haha
Ian McShane. Yes old enough to be my grandfather lol

Adam Driver fans google his most recent Burberry ad! Perfection

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Ian McShane. Yes old enough to be my grandfather lol

Adam Driver fans google his most recent Burberry ad! Perfection
Someone of the same ilk to Ian McShane (I totally agree very attractive) was/is Patrick Mower who used to be on Emmerdale. Just one of those really good looking older guys.

Reactions: 3
I've got a weird one for you all 🤓. Foxy off Foxy Bingo. Something about the way he looks in that blue suit.
Used to fancy Action Man as a kid.
This reminded me that one of my first crushes was Virgil from Thunderbirds. Then I went off him a bit when he started wearing his artist’s get-up🥴
77D1DAB8-6A78-4F2F-982B-2B65F7086519.jpeg
99F6CDB7-F79F-4A38-8466-508F82B90540.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh, don’t even start me on Captain Scarlet😍. Apparently, his voice was based on Cary Grant😀

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
Oh, don’t even start me on Captain Scarlet😍. Apparently, his voice was based on Cary Grant😀
I liked Captain Black, always did have a thing for a bad boy 😂
Talking of voices, James Mason anybody? As silky smooth as the best hot chocolate you have ever tried

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Captain Brown drew the short-straw with the names though. He must have been gutted when they told him. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.