Unusual celebrity crushes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I'd like to bang Captain Tom's grasping daughter on a big pile of used tenners.
I reckon if you offered to sponsor her new swimming pool she’d probably let you.

Most of my celeb crushes are boringly normal, but the only one my friends find genuinely baffling is Mark Rylance. I’ve seen him on stage a couple of times and he was completely mesmerising. I even fancied him in a bad wig and tights playing Thomas Cromwell.

Reactions: 2
I reckon if you offered to sponsor her new swimming pool she’d probably let you.

Most of my celeb crushes are boringly normal, but the only one my friends find genuinely baffling is Mark Rylance. I’ve seen him on stage a couple of times and he was completely mesmerising. I even fancied him in a bad wig and tights playing Thomas Cromwell.
Yes! Also not that weird but Rik Mayall 🥰

Reactions: 4
Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen Interior designer.

Just watched him on Luxury Hotels - he's got that caddish certain something....

Reactions: 3
New thread! Let the shamelessness and lols continue!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.