Unusual celebrity crushes #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I LOVE that we filled a whole thread with unusual celeb crushes! Keep it going!

Highlights from the last thread include this from @SpindleWhorl which made me literally cry laughing

IMG_4835.jpeg

And fancying Thunderbirds ( the dad Jeff Tracey was a DILF ok!)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Leslie Grantham (RIP ๐Ÿ˜ญ)
One of the presenters from Top of the Pops (RIP possibly, not sure)
Tony Blair

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Christoph Waltz is another one heโ€™s such a bloody good actor
Ah nah thatโ€™s not unusual! I met him once (served him in a shop I worked in) and he was very sexy with a cheeky glint in his eye! I sliced his pastrami for him if I remember correctly (sadly not a euphemism) ๐Ÿ˜‚
---
Ah nah thatโ€™s not unusual! I met him once (served him in a shop I worked in) and he was very sexy with a cheeky glint in his eye! I sliced his pastrami for him if I remember correctly (sadly not a euphemism) ๐Ÿ˜‚
He was also v polite which is also sexy (we had lots of other celebs come in; some were knobs).

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Does anyone remember Chris Gower from the BBCโ€™s various antique shows (one was always filmed in France) around 15 years ago? I was a teenager at the time and thought he was quite charming ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜‚

---

He was also v polite which is also sexy (we had lots of other celebs come in; some were knobs).
Oh my god Iโ€™m so jealous!! ๐Ÿ˜ง you should spill your celeb tea on the secret gossip thread

Reactions: 3
Oh my god Iโ€™m so jealous!! ๐Ÿ˜ง you should spill your celeb tea on the secret gossip thread
Ha thereโ€™s not that much to say expect: Harry Styles was lovely and polite and James Corden was an absolute head. So no surprise there!

Reactions: 6