Unsolved mysteries of the showbiz world you're desperate to get answers to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't know that. Thanks !
Well obviously he's not a lesbian, but I've never heard he's gay, but twice on in the last few days I've read on here people have said he's gay. I suspect that's because of the attempted fake relationship with Lily James, but I think that was more a career boosting thing for both of them rather than a bearding thing. He had just left Captain America and she is desperate to break America. I thought he was into kinky stuff and had been around most of the women in Hollywood.

I had never heard that lemon was slang for lesbian and I'm gay! 🤣

I really want to know when Taylor Swift will come out! And who will spill the beans on her relationship with Karlie Kloss first. Also wtf that Tom Hiddleston relationship was supposed to be. I cringe every time I remember it.

I also had a friend who went out with Ian Watkins. She even started seeing him when she was young herself, 15 or 16 and she didn't believe it. Called the girl who first made the claims a liar, attention seeker, etc. She was devastated when it all came out, she knew he'd got into some fucked up stuff while he was on meth but she seemed to think he'd clean himself up like he had before. I think a lot of people were too willing to believe in him and had become quite separated from what his life had actually become. He's a bleeping sick bastard and I hope they never let him or those women out.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I really want to know when Taylor Swift will come out! And who will spill the beans on her relationship with Karlie Kloss first.
I've always assumed that Taylor will eventually say that she's had relationships with women, but won't actually name anyone. Karlie isn't going to come out anytime soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is there any truth to the Rod Stewart stomach pump semen rumour? It seems so random and specific?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Christ, when I was growing up, pretty much every male pop star's name was attached to this tale...

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Christ, when I was growing up, pretty much every male pop star's name was attached to this tale...
Like the rumour about which male celeb got ribs removed so he could pleasure himself.

I heard that about Marilyn Manson, my partner heard it about Prince.

Reactions: 17
Like the rumour about which male celeb got ribs removed so he could pleasure himself.

I heard that about Marilyn Manson, my partner heard it about Prince.
😂😂😂. I’ve heard this about Cher too but to make her/keep her slim figure as opposed to pleasuring herself!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
And of course we all know that it was Richard Gere that shoved the gerbil in a toilet roll up his arse 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
And of course we all know that it was Richard Gere that shoved the gerbil in a toilet roll up his arse 😂
I do wonder sometimes if people consider the physical impossibility of these things before spreading such rumours.

So, ate they trolling, or are they dim?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shwmae all,
Long-time lurker on the Skanky threads (vile hag!). Didn't think I would see the Manics on a gossip thread, but I suppose The Band We Do Not Mention belong here (I'm from the same village as Lost prophets).
My weak tea is, the rest of the boys didn't know and now they are dads they are absolutely horrified that they didn't put him in his place regarding his behaviour towards young female fans and wish they had done things differently.
Towards the end though, they had had enough and were seriously thinking about sacking him. Stuart (Bass) had even given him a real pasting (hit him) over an unrelated matter. He used to hang around in Merthyr being creepy af and people thought he was an utter twit. If he ever shows his face in Ponty again he'll be beaten to death and there'll be a long queue.
His poor mother is very ill and has been for a long time with kidney disease, she's a nice woman and doesn't deserve to live with this. I had Lostprophets merch going back years, to Fleshbind and Public Disturbance days. On the day it come out I returned home from the school run and destroyed everything. I had been in the same room with Watkins once, when my daughter was about 3, even now it makes me want to vomit. I still think about it, did he look at her at all. The things that gave their children to him should rot along with him.
On a lighter note, I used to go out with a friend of Richey Edwards from the Manic Street Preachers. People who know Richey know that he would not kill himself and it seems Richey has told some people that he is alive, but they have to keep up appearances. He could not handle fame and never wants to be found, so those in the know will never admit to this. I'm not even mentioning Ioan Gruffudd 😆 Sorry, that's probably too long and boring. I love this thread though!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Richey has told some people that he is alive,
This is what I have come to believe. I have looked at cases of other people who disappeared around water and the expert opinion is that it's difficult for a body to disappear completely. The Severn is a river, not a sea, so would also be calmer. I think his body would have lingered if he had gone in the water.

He also left what appears to be a present for someone before he vanished, which seems to me like a goodbye present. He had looked at resources on how to disappear and seemed to be interested in the topic.

I also think, if he went abroad, he wouldn't have gone to the most obvious airport (Bristol or Cardiff), I think he may have flown from a further away but quieter airport such as Humberside (was that open then?) Or perhaps Southampton.

The sightings do seem credible to me. One of them was several years after he disappeared, when he wasn't at the forefront of the minds of the public. Richey had/has very distinctive, intense brown eyes. These, in my opinion would be unmistakable. There was also an alleged sighting days after his family last saw him, by someone who wasn't aware that he was missing.

I do think part of the reason why he has managed to avoid being discovered (it would seem) in the digital age, is that he probably aged. His youthful looks gone, perhaps a receeding hairline, can make him look completely different.

There are rumours that Richey was aware of the New World Order. This fits in with speculation that he went to live a life of only paying cash, avoiding being tracked, ultimately resisting the NWO.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.