Unsolved mysteries of the showbiz world you're desperate to get answers to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is an ancient one which will never be solved, but I'd love to know exactly what Les Dawson saw in his dressing room at the Sunderland Empire. It terrified him so much he refused to speak about it publicly and vowed never to return to the theatre.

Some people say he saw / heard the ghost of Sid James (now that really would put the willies up you, to indulge in a Carry On turn of phrase) but we'll never know for sure. Interesting fact, Sid did actually die at the Sunderland Empire after collapsing on stage, so that might have led to some mythmaking...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Media Takeout's credibility is even lower than the National Enquirer's. Prince was a drug addict who died of a fentanyl overdose.
How very dare you🙄 i will never hear a bad word against Prince🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t really like the thought of anybody being referred to as Harvey’s girls, even if these women weren’t pinned down and raped they were certainly coerced into sex for jobs by a man who held so much power. They had no doubt heard of other actresses being blackballed and felt that to continue their career’s they had no choice. All these actresses must have been quite young and he’s used his power and influence to basically blackmail them into sleeping with him. It’s disgusting on his behalf but we know he is a vile creature.
they have pics with him in different occasions all smiley. it wasn't a one time thing

Reactions: 2
they have pics with him in different occasions all smiley. it wasn't a one time thing
That’s even worse, they were so scared of what he would do they were then forced to act like it was ok he was anywhere near them. He’s disgusting and I’m pleased he’s in prison, it’s where he belongs.

Reactions: 17
Of course they do because this is what men like Weinstein do in Hollywood. Force women into submission and threaten their careers.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Of course they do because this is what men like Weinstein do in Hollywood. Force women into submission and threaten their careers.
The younger women maybe but surely people of Meryl Streep and Oprah's standing would be safe from such threats.

Reactions: 3
That’s even worse, they were so scared of what he would do they were then forced to act like it was ok he was anywhere near them. He’s disgusting and I’m pleased he’s in prison, it’s where he belongs.
don't think so. u can do another job if you're scared.
pics of him and olivia wilde are very close. she was wealthy,her parents are in politics i think

so u keep having sex w him for ur career?
im not talking about the young ones but the ones that made it and got famous, they're just sex addicts like most of Hollywood celebs

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
The younger women maybe but surely people of Meryl Streep and Oprah's standing would be safe from such threats.
I think women like that need to take a long hard look at themselves, they obviously knew what was going on and happy to associate with him anyway!

pics of him and olivia wilde are very close. she was wealthy,her parents are in politics i think

im not talking about the young ones but the ones that made it and got famous, they're just sex addicts like most of Hollywood celebs
This is such a skewed way of looking at it, I was going to argue my case but I suspect it would be a waste of both of our times.

Reactions: 25
This is an ancient one which will never be solved, but I'd love to know exactly what Les Dawson saw in his dressing room at the Sunderland Empire. It terrified him so much he refused to speak about it publicly and vowed never to return to the theatre.

Some people say he saw / heard the ghost of Sid James (now that really would put the willies up you, to indulge in a Carry On turn of phrase) but we'll never know for sure. Interesting fact, Sid did actually die at the Sunderland Empire after collapsing on stage, so that might have led to some mythmaking...
The general thinking is that it was the Sid James sighting that freaked him out: Les was apparently (or believed himself to be, at least) a psychic medium:

“In his book Liverpool 24, author Tom Slemen recounts what supposedly happened in the star’s dressing room: “Dawson was sitting before the dressing room mirror, when he heard a rather familiar staccato laugh to his left. He saw the ghost reflected in the mirror, and felt a stabbing pain in his chest. It was Sid James – and he looked ‘ghastly’.””

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I have another one

How is Chris Evans/captain America still single ?! I do not get it ...man must have high standards ...please don’t tell me he’s a cockwomble Cecile in my head he’s Prince Charming

But do spill the tea ...cause I wanna know 🤣
He was seeing Lucy Pinder the page 3 girl. True story!

Yes, I heard that at the time.
Her husband was a taxi driver back then.
How would they have been able to afford to go otherwise...
Good for them keeping it quiet.
I thought I read somewhere her husband made alot of money in business / property but the lottery one is a good theory too.

Becareful what you say, I said something similar a few months ago, and I got blasted. The mods had to delete a couple of pages of pointless name-calling etc.

Becareful what you say, I said something similar a few months ago, and I got blasted. The mods had to delete a couple of pages of pointless name-calling etc.
I think anyone needs to be careful saying things like this to be honest. Unless people know the full facts it’s basically victim blaming. Just from someone looking in from the outside

• Heart
Reactions: 32
ok. although i don't get y can't we just write whatever we want

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.