Unsolved mysteries of the showbiz world you're desperate to get answers to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He definitely had vitiligo - it was noted in detail on his autopsy and in his medical records, as was his use of a FDA approved drug for vitiligo to even out the skintone. You can't really blame him for doing it - most people in normal life can't cope with severe disfiguring skin problems - they're psychologically devastating things.

As a psoriasis sufferer I can attest to that 😭xx

• Sad
Reactions: 4
…and hadn’t he just won a television award? I’ve heard it was something to do with the actress who plays Brooke.
Apparently he was racist towards the person that plays Brooke but given that the person who plays Brooke has identified as Non-binary for a wee while now, I wonder if it was to do with that.
(The MSM picked up on their "coming out" months after it happened)

Sorry if this one has been asked and I’ve missed it....

I heard that Patsy Palmer (Eastenders Bianca) won the lottery and that’s how she can afford to live in Malibu? Anyone know if that’s true?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Mark Leicester?
Mark Lester

Oh I think Michael was a pedophile as well. I’m amazed his music still gets played to be honest. What makes him any different to Gary Glitter in that respect?
I think it helps if you seperate MJ's music, which was mostly brilliant, from the abomination that he was. I have sereval of his singles and a few albums, I will never part with them. Music is a huge part of growing up, it would be such a shame to destroy the memories that the music evokes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

I heard that Patsy Palmer (Eastenders Bianca) won the lottery and that’s how she can afford to live in Malibu? Anyone know if that’s true?

I saw an interview I think and she DJs apparently?

Reactions: 1

Yes, I heard that at the time.
Her husband was a taxi driver back then.
How would they have been able to afford to go otherwise...
Good for them keeping it quiet.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Does anyone remember The Gay Footballer on Twitter and how he was going to come out? Was it all a hoax? Did anyone identify who was behind the account?

Reactions: 8
I’ll never believe Kurt Cobain’s death was by suicide.

There’s no way he was able to shoot him self with the amount of heroin he had in his system , let alone hold the gun and pull the trigger.
The FBI are looking to reopen his case as a possible homicide not suicide I'm praying this happens as he deserves the truth to come out Watch the you tube channel AMERICAN SPYFOX it's incredible if you are a fan of Kurt Nirvana & human beings who have a soul🙏🤞😎

Reactions: 7
Will have to agree to disagree, i have read a lot of things that say otherwise

In my opinion, I don't think the band knew....there are some very dark things that go on in this world behind closed doors and some people are very good at hiding it
I think the band may have had an idea of him taking advantage of younger fans but i doubt they had any clue about his actual depravity.
The band knew he was into very young girls though - Thats really messed up and not excusable. They aren’t innocent in this at all. There were so many rumours at the time but because these young girls (some must have been around 13) were fans of the band and dressed older they ‘deserved what they got’. The other band members are dad’s - would they want their 13, 14, 15, 16 etc child sleeping with a man in his late 30s/ early 40s? Someone from Kerrang wrote an article saying that women and girls should be protected from these predators because it’s so prevalent in the alt rock scene. It’s horrendous.

Reactions: 17
Not sure if Prince has been mentioned on here yet (the purple one!) but Blind Gossip said he died of AIDS and they actually published it the week before he died when he was taken ill on the plane.
Furthermore, he made a comment at his last performance that his fans should ‘wait a few days before you waste any prayers’ which suggests he knew he was dying perhaps.
Media Takeout's credibility is even lower than the National Enquirer's. Prince was a drug addict who died of a fentanyl overdose.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.