Unpopular Opinions #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you missed the blatant sarcasm in my post then that’s your problem, not mine. It literally was a tongue in cheek, sarcastic post…
You then accused me of having a dig at you. Nowhere in my post did I mention your @ and you’re not the only teacher on tattle so don’t take things so personally. You’re awfully touchy every time teachers get mentioned. Lighten up.
All everyone does is bash teachers. It gets exhausting. Anyone would be the same if it happened to literally everywhere.

I was just making a comment about the article which is basically all made up😊

If you're happy with your job and how much you earn then great it's not that deep. 🤷🏻‍♀️ My siblings make digs about my job (including my salary) and I couldn't care less. 🤣
A bit different when literally everyone does it all the time 😵💫

Someone change the subject lol

Reactions: 1
Teachers aren’t the only profession that gets bashed. People bash shop workers, doctors, nurses, dentists, hairdressers. Name a profession and someone will have something negative to say, be it because they’ve had a bad experience or just they’ve formed their own opinion. Doesn’t make them right but they’re entitled to their opinion. Let’s not pretend teachers are hard done by and the only profession which gets criticised because they aren’t

• Heart
Reactions: 16
All everyone does is bash teachers. It gets exhausting. Anyone would be the same if it happened to literally everywhere.

I was just making a comment about the article which is basically all made up😊

A bit different when literally everyone does it all the time 😵💫

Someone change the subject lol
I'm also a public sector worker and there's always a post or article bashing my profession too and I honestly don't care because I know I work hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
God do you lot never stand up for yourself when there’s something negative 🤣🤣 especially on this thread that’s the point 🤣

Soz for speaking 🤫

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Tbh I feel like the thing with teachers is, a lot of them are just crap (no offense to the ones who work hard and actually want to make a difference to their students lives), but duck me, the amount of teachers I had at school who literally did not give one single duck about their students and were clearly just in it for the long half terms and easy life was actually disgusting.
They give the profession a terrible name and I think that’s why a lot of people say that teachers are overpaid.

Reactions: 19
Harry Potter is absolutely shite and I do not understand fully grown adults who obsess over it

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Here’s a doozy for you

I don’t care what your job is, you picked it so stop bleeping whinging

I await your angry U DONT KNO HOW HARD MY JOB IS pitchforks x

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.