Unpopular Opinions #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooooo teachers are sensitive souls aren’t they
To be fair, they do seem to get shat on from a great height. Not just on here, I see it on Facebook, the tabloids, etc.

Lots of people seem to think that teaching is a cushy number and that they're overpaid, so they don't think teachers should ever get to complain. Yet if the accusers tried to do a day's teaching (and deal with some of the difficult parents) I expect a lot of them would leave the classroom in tears.

I'm not a teacher myself, but my Dad, Uncle and Aunt all taught so I know what a great job the majority of teachers do, how hard they work, and how some (note some) are underpaid for the work they do. My Dad taught all day, then spent most of his evenings and weekends marking work and preparing for lessons the next day/next week.

Now share some of that popcorn. :p

Reactions: 10
I don’t even think this is an unpopular opinion, it’s just an opinion really but I think lasagne is well better than spaghetti bolognese

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
accused me of having a dig at any chance when I never even dig at you lol. Must have beef, thought we were fellas
You’ve done it before about me being a teacher.. just say you hate the profession and be done with it 🥱 like everyone else that has never done it

Fellas? another dig? 🥱 this is a little childish

Reactions: 1
I don't think Wilma has ever said she hates teachers! 😲 She clearly was just referring to the teachers are overpaid debate from a few weeks ago!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You’ve done it before about me being a teacher.. just say you hate the profession and be done with it 🥱 like everyone else that has never done it
please tell me where? As I don’t hate or have an issue with teachers 😂 wouldn’t have any qualifications without them😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Wait how is the fellas a dig ?

Everyone has little jokey digs about previous topics, like you did yesterday about the chicken washers @Rxt156 😉 I doubt Wilma hates teachers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

If somebody has an opinion on teachers that isn’t OMG I WORSHIP THEM that doesn’t mean they hate them. Idk why you’re so bothered about what people think of your job anyway

Reactions: 9
please tell me where? As I don’t hate or have an issue with teachers 😂 wouldn’t have any qualifications without them😂
As if I can be arsed to find it through all these threads. No need for all this.

I was just commenting on something you posted which appeared a dig at the profession which has been common on this thread. The article has likely been made up from nowhere but is another excuse for people to bash teachers as if we’re trying to get full pay for working 3 days😂 if you meant it as a joke it was not clear to me. Most people read and believe…

Everyone has little jokey digs about previous topics, like you did yesterday about the chicken washers @Rxt156 😉 I doubt Wilma hates teachers 🤣
It was a dig at the people bringing up the topic again. Not the actual topic…...

Do what you wish with your chickens lol

As if I can be arsed to find it through all these threads. No need for all this.

I was just commenting on something you posted which appeared a dig at the profession which has been common on this thread. The article has likely been made up from nowhere but is another excuse for people to bash teachers as if we’re trying to get full pay for working 3 days😂 if you meant it as a joke it was not clear to me. Most people read and believe…
If you missed the blatant sarcasm in my post then that’s your problem, not mine. It literally was a tongue in cheek, sarcastic post…
You then accused me of having a dig at you. Nowhere in my post did I mention your @ and you’re not the only teacher on tattle so don’t take things so personally. You’re awfully touchy every time teachers get mentioned. Lighten up.

Reactions: 8
If you're happy with your job and how much you earn then great it's not that deep. 🤷🏻‍♀️ My siblings make digs about my job (including my salary) and I couldn't care less. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.