Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
Considering how uninformed she seems to be on a lot of her travels, I doubt it's something she really considers.
Plus there's the additional consideration that it's not something she would have to consider in her every-day life anyway. A lot of middle-class towns or places generally have very low crime rates - Maidenhead (which is where Google says she's from but at the same time all that comes up is her stupid LinkedIn introduction when I google anything about her school/where she lives) doesn't have the lowest crime rates but seems to be considered as one of the best places to raise a family apparently, so presumably it's pretty damn safe

Rabies isn't really a concern within the UK, plus in some places the squirrels have been fed by people so many times they're basically accustomed to them and expect to be fed by them, so generally unlikely to attack people
oh god I could still never bring myself to feed one, I was always brought up viewing them as rats. That said, they are probably like foxes in London now and tame, my parents have cats and a dog and they have squirrels stealing stuff from their kitchen (in london :LOL:)

Totally true about Jade, what could I expect I guess

She probably wasn't aware of this beforehand but I could swear she said the area they lived in in San Francisco was pretty unsafe? Not sure if she ever talked about it much but it definitely was a topic of discussion on here.
she did mention it, like that the women didn't go out alone or something? I personally would be livid if I had no choice in accommodation and was placed somewhere unsafe, especially at that price and the awful accommodation. Can you imagine how cheap it must have been for the uni? Like I would accept a cramped space in a nice/okay area (obv san fran is expensive) but expensive and also awful...

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Just want to point this out quickly but obviously I’m no ✨language expert✨ like Jade, it’s 감사합니다, that’s kamsahaBnida, not kamsahamnida, the letter in question (ㅂ) can be romanised as either b or p, obviously it’s an entirely different language system so there’s no exact translation to the English alphabet, but there’s absolutely no way ㅂ can be translated as m. I know she said she wrote this bs when she first got to Korea, but surely the very basics of the language is Hangul (the lettering system) and before you go you would learn kamsahabnida since it literally means thank you, one of if not the most basic phrase you need in any country.
Even if she did write it upon arrival, why would she not correct it now? Since she’s supposedly such an expert?
Just another example of her shitty language learning I suppose, since I literally only spent about two hours learning Korean in my entire life, and I could spot that mistake a mile off.

Attachments

myra1409

Chatty Member
Was it just me or were her eyes really puffy in the story where she was gallivanting through the meadow? Just an observation. Maybe she has hayfever. Either way, it made her look a little strange.

Horlicksmixer

100%, I’m english and spanish and I live in spain, the main problem is defo the testing centres here. They seem to give out C2 certificates like they’re sweets for some reason.
I feel this too much lol
The only officially recognised language certificates in Spain are issued by the Instituto Cervantes and its definitely NOT easy to pass one of their C2 exams. If any old academy gives out a C2 certificate it counts for nothing really and isn't registered anywhere.
Do they do english lessons from there in Spain? I know that they do spanish lessons but I didn't know they taught english! the more you know lol I know there are a tonne of english schools and universities often offer english courses as well (i think eve bennett is teaching at one), many of which are taught by spanish people speaking english, so the lack of good english doesn't surprise me.

Also very valid comments above about people putting themselves in whatever class they want, I can see how that would be a problem.

missmina

VIP Member
There is something very wrong with that woman. At best she’s only possessed but I think we may be dealing with something more serious here

9426F432-AA3A-4DFD-8944-1CEA97D5BE63.jpeg

2B586C2E-6697-4269-8E10-A646346D0F7C.jpeg

1AF334E1-BDE6-4890-8F56-4E3E214E25BF.jpeg

148F9003-2BC6-4F26-AC2D-E7152790B58F.jpeg

C990BABC-8A8F-4F20-BB84-FF8551514DC2.jpeg

her friend is not any less weird

• Haha
I hope folkert goes to a regular uni and does some proper critical thinking and realised how bad they all are
I'm not really up-to-date with what point of education he's at, has he done a-levels and taken a gap year or is he younger than that? He'll probs end up working in an MLM with the rest of them if something drastic doesn't happen

where in the uk are you? I know loads of over 25s who haven't been offered yet! I am wondering if she would get it? she seems likethe kind of person to be antivax
Up north. I think it really depends on your gp, my sister’s at Bristol so she got hers really quite early because their gp would be all students, so it really depends on who’s registered at what gp and what the age group is around there.

marypoppinsyall

What the fuck is her story about nearly being assaulted and still defending casual magic?!?

(What I got from it was: "See, guys, I get it. The world can be bad too. I, for example, nearly got assaulted there seconds ago. But here is the solution: just focus on the positive things!" Wtf?)
Where is this?

Melier

VIP Member
He looks so much like her, you can only hope he’s not as much of a prick as Jade

ETA: what is she doing? No mask in a library? Stupid covidiot
I thought if you’re sat down you don’t need to wear one? I might be wrong though..

obstacleliar

Jade always goes on about her rejection - which I sort of understand. But she frames it in such a way that suggests like 'poor oxford for missing out on me??', while also complaining of imposter syndrome??
Don't get me wrong, i know the two aren't mutually exclusive, and it probably is a twisted coping mechanism, but i feel like it just plays so so much into toxic positivity?

Also, I don't think Jade would have been right for Oxford. She could have got in, sure, and i'm not saying that Oxford doesn't make mistakes with admissions, but she just doesn't seem passionate about bio or academically curious enough to warrant thriving there.

Although obviously we have a parasocial relationship w her and don't know her at all - but just my thoughts.
I think she meant the 'theyre missing out on me' as a joke