Unjaded Jade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her voice changes so much, she’s 100% faking or trying to convince herself of a lot of things, I really think once she accepts whatever her sexuality is, and starts actually interacting with non cult people she might simmer a bit

Reactions: 8
Her voice changes so much, she’s 100% faking or trying to convince herself of a lot of things, I really think once she accepts whatever her sexuality is, and starts actually interacting with non cult people she might simmer a bit
I still believe she is an Elizabeth Holmes wannabe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Fingers crossed. That 'gap yah' went to her head like strong drink.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Didn’t watch the new video. Did she talk about her sexuality in it? Ngl my bi radar goes off for her and eve Cornwell so neither would shock me

Reactions: 3
They keep saying they don’t like Amazon ... then why buy all that stuff for them. There would definitely be some German shop that delivered. Or they could have just waited and bought it from an independent shop .. if they reallyyyyy didn’t like Amazon!

Reactions: 10
I- (at the post above) so jades called out for racial micro aggression but she responds by saying it’s okay because she wants to get more viewers? Breaking news guys racism is okay if you can gain a capital from it, stan the anti capitalist queen

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
omg, she is so annoying! Just post the video in some brazilian facebook groups if you want to promote it. She clearly is obsessed with ethnicity. It’s all she
I- (at the post above) so jades called out for racial micro aggression but she responds by saying it’s okay because she wants to get more viewers? Breaking news guys racism is okay if you can gain a capital from it, stan the anti capitalist queen
Someone needs to comment that 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.