Unjaded Jade #11 Find her book on the clearance shelf, discover the casual magic of privilege &wealth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1: why is she pretending maidenhead is this tiny rural town in the middle of nowhere, its literally 15 minutes into london on train
2: its great seeing her realise that staying in the UK for uni is actually, kinda great, and I hope she is really starting to regret her choice of minerva
3: I highly doubt that she is constantly being spoken to by fans, this has probably happened once or twice lmao
4: the guy talking to her about his LPC training was probably just chatting her up lmao, and she's viewing it as she is a global superstar since she went to the brits so of course he knew her 🌟

Reactions: 11
Gaaaah guys she's so quirky and spontaneous! It's not like she put "Meet Mr Jack" on the Google calendar post she posted on Monday!

Spoiler alert : she totally did. What's the point of lying about spontaneously meeting someone? I don't get it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
And every time I think she can't get any more self-possessed, she reaches another level ...
IMG_20220210_213455.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
i mean she kind of already did that wooden spoon podcast thingy with ruby granger and jack edwards where they talked about success and so on (i didnt listen to it). the description was already too much for me: "four high-achieving student redefine what it means to be successfull beyond the books". no matter what the content is like, i think that in itself just sounds SOOOO pretentious. honestly i can see why they all got rejected from oxford. oxford want innovative people, not nerds who are obsessed with grades and studying (which they all were when they were still in school)
So cringe, the moment you get your first job out of uni no one cares about your university grades or if you are a "high acheiving student"

Reactions: 11
"small town gal tings" give me a break.
and sure, be intimidated by the tube if you're a "small town gal" but Jade has lived in San Francisco, Seoul and Berlin, surely she should be used to city life and public transportation by now?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
and sure, be intimidated by the tube if you're a "small town gal" but Jade has lived in San Francisco, Seoul and Berlin, surely she should be used to city life and public transportation by now?
She's literally caricature-ing herself now. Does she think she's in a Hallmark movie, fresh out of the farm into the BIG, WIDE, SCARY world?

Also, did NO ONE stop her from attending an award show in that getup? Lara did her makeup right, did she purposefully do it crappy so Jade would make a fool of herself? Who in the right mind would think red-grey unblended eyeshadow was a lOoK?

And the blazer suit is not it. She totally stole it from her MLM dad's 70s get-up Halloween costume stash. Don't even get me started on the kiddie dollar-store jewelry. I cry imagining what kinda shoes she wore. I'm no fashionista (leggings and oversized sweaters everyday, please) but at least I have an eye for what objectively looks good and trash for a public event..

Screen Shot 2022-02-10 at 12.59.37 PM.png

Why do her eyes look so sus? :cautious: Trying to make that face ooze sex appeal...it ain't working gAL.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
1: why is she pretending maidenhead is this tiny rural town in the middle of nowhere, its literally 15 minutes into london on train
2: its great seeing her realise that staying in the UK for uni is actually, kinda great, and I hope she is really starting to regret her choice of minerva
3: I highly doubt that she is constantly being spoken to by fans, this has probably happened once or twice lmao
4: the guy talking to her about his LPC training was probably just chatting her up lmao, and she's viewing it as she is a global superstar since she went to the brits so of course he knew her 🌟
the story where she posted about how she is the real life hannah montana was too much for me. like, what are you implying? that youre a superstar?? literally youre 'jade' everywhere you go, you dont have a different name to cover anything up and if she had attended the actual brit awards i would see it as something bigger but the influencer after party? ok

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Screen Shot 2022-02-10 at 1.07.46 PM.png

Manifesting the ✨ dead fish✨ energy with the open mouth and slacked lazy eyes

Jade's therapy sessions.

Jade: GAH. I don't think I'm self-obsessed ENOUGH. I only spend a few hours a day thinking about myself. How can I casually love myself even more? Maybe I should do a TED talk.

Therapist: ............
Her therapist is gonna need a therapist. Narcissists are hard to deal with.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s time for a new thread and I’m not sure if there have been any thread title suggestions. If not, I think that this comment by sheleg, despite not being a thread suggestion is very fitting 😂
4CDC3F9F-A0FD-4754-8955-3B46C3A845DA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The thing is I'm pretty sure she's just ridiculously insecure and a narcissist. There's such a difference between real confidence and whatever the hell she's doing.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.