Unforgotten - ITV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was that an accident and she shouldn’t of pulled out or did that car seem to be moving at excessive speed and it was deliberate. A whole week of not knowing!

Reactions: 7
I reckon it has to be one of the suspects... and could easily be any of the four of them which is why it’s so brilliant! Maybe Dean is outraged that she broke GDPR rules by giving his mum his address

Reactions: 8
YES! First thing I thought of after seeing them all driving along.
I joked that they'd all be in a massive pile up, then that happened!

I reckon it has to be one of the suspects... and could easily be any of the four of them which is why it’s so brilliant! Maybe Dean is outraged that she broke GDPR rules by giving his mum his address
That's what my husband said

Seems a fair assessment for one break in.
I think Liz did it, and rammed Cassie with her car. She and fiona split up when they followed the men. She was Fionas lover, she has the most to lose. I think Ram is too obvious as hes been signposted from the start.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Do t think it was Ram who did it. I think Dean might have done the murder not sure why I think that, but that Fiona might have crashed into Cassie as she's made some bizarre choices.

Reactions: 4
What an ending! I think Liz crashed into Cassie but could have been any of them. I think Liz is getting worried at how much they know and is worried her career will be over.
Still not sure who killed the guy, Ram seems too obvious.

did I hear the final episode is next week?!

Reactions: 4
I think Liz might have killed him, Fiona said they split up when looking for them. Although there was no mention of what she was doing/where she was when Ram was giving CPR.

Reactions: 2
Maybe Fiona’s story is a lie shes told herself and she did it?! She does seem too hopeless for murdering though
Her poor kids when she sat them down for “house chat” and they got all that info! The daughter looked traumatised and so young

Reactions: 5
Maybe I’m reading too much into this, but I think Cass raised interesting theory about Fiona blackmailing Liz to help her out after her car accident. It mirrors what’s happening with Liz and her mother’s carer.

The more I hear about Liz and Fiona’s relationship, the more it sounds hugely toxic. Didn’t like how Fiona told her kids about her past in a really unfiltered way - as a trained child psychologist, she will know what that can do to children. Seemed like there was an ulterior motive in telling them that.

I don’t buy her confession, though narratively it would make sense for Ram to instigate the fight, Dean to finish it, and Liz to cover it up. I think it would be really predictable to have Ram be solely responsible for the murder. It would add much-needed balance to Ram’s character to have him actually be framed by someone.

Must be hard for Dean to have watched such a shithead, criminal family go unpunished by the police. Would make anyone cynical and yet he seems so positive. Maybe that’s what his son did for him - changed his worldview?

All TBS, Fiona has seemed like a massive wet blanket this whole time so maybe she’s just panicking.

Reactions: 7