Ultimategirlgang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously I have no idea what is going on but it feels a bit stupid to be showing off how fabulously wealthy you are with zero money issues whilst mid-divorce? If it gets nasty re: finances and goes to court she's helping her ex's case.
If they’ve now completed form e, which she previously mentioned, everything financial will have been disclosed

Reactions: 2
I think her stories today were braggy and bad taste. I like Liv but there’s a cost of living crisis and she’s shoving her wealth down people’s throats. If she bought everything she just showed that’s a good couple grand just dropped like it’s pennies
There’ll always be people with more money than others and they may well be on social media, I can’t get worked up about it. Liv’s wealthy but her spending style is vulgar, always has been. She spends like a new lottery winner. Mind you, she’s always been one who appeared to use spending money as a form of self medication, and went crazy with it when times were stressful. I suspect this over consumption is symptomatic of her divorce stress and will settle once she is through the worst of it.

It is hilarious that she expects people to believe she would ever wear Tesco F&F jumpers when she’s showing us NAP dresses and YSL accessories. Total nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Tesco are the daft ones for thinking her followers buy that ad. She’s shown us her actual Christmas crockery many times and none of it was from a supermarket or budget store.
I really like her but she’s being a bit over the top showing the spending this weekend. I wonder if it’s for someone’s benefit.

Reactions: 14
Tesco are the daft ones for thinking her followers buy that ad. She’s shown us her actual Christmas crockery many times and none of it was from a supermarket or budget store.
I really like her but she’s being a bit over the top showing the spending this weekend. I wonder if it’s for someone’s benefit.
I wondered this tbh

Reactions: 5
Her actual festive tableware is Spode, I think.

Reactions: 3
I get the feeling that most of her recent stories are for somebody else's benefit…

Showing the dating apps, flaunting her new purchases etc.

Reactions: 11
I feel like she wants a specific question/s asked.. like she never used to do question boxes and she’s done two now in a short space of time.. will she really start a podcast.. time will tell.. I can’t really imagine she had that much to say to be fair.. she’s a SAHM (I am too, no shade to SAHMs) of four kids.. but her life is considerably easier than most because her father lined her pockets.. she didn’t even work for the money she has.. lucky for some.. also why are people invested in her dating life like she referenced.. I could think of absolutely NOTHING worse than “dating” fresh out of a marriage with FOUR children.. I feel for her girls tbh.. I definitely think they’ll have issues later on because they’re so spoiled.. life will come at them with a quickness as adults when they realise the kind of money required to provide the childhood they’ve had.

Reactions: 14
Hmm, her Q&A. Do we think someone’s been spotted out dating? Or is she asking herself these questions to up the engagement 🤣

Reactions: 10
Defo asking the questions and probs hoping it gets back to her husband that she’s dating and referencing sex.. v childish

Reactions: 13
She stinks of desperation.. Liv go enjoy yourself, be so busy you don’t have time for social media.. less is more 💅

Reactions: 12
I don't get why someone as a follower would even ask her about tattle. If you follow her, you presumably like her content, and if she wasn't aware of tattle (questionable) then why would you send her here looking?!

Reactions: 7
All the instahuns know about tattle mainly because of the downfall of MOD

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.