Ultimategirlgang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's always been slim so it stands to reason during a period of high stress you'd be even thinner. People fall into two camps when going through something like that - either can't eat at all or go the other way and try to make themselves feel better by eating ALL THE THINGS. Unfortunately for my waistline I'm in the latter camp!

Reactions: 10
She's always been slim so it stands to reason during a period of high stress you'd be even thinner. People fall into two camps when going through something like that - either can't eat at all or go the other way and try to make themselves feel better by eating ALL THE THINGS. Unfortunately for my waistline I'm in the latter camp!
I lost 3 stone in 3 months when my ex and I split up (a gazillion years ago!) Didn’t eat, didn’t sleep etc etc
Those days are long gone now - maybe I should split up with my “favourite husband so far” (as I like to call him) so I can shift some of this menopause weight?! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I lost 3 stone in 3 months when my ex and I split up (a gazillion years ago!) Didn’t eat, didn’t sleep etc etc
Those days are long gone now - maybe I should split up with my “favourite husband so far” (as I like to call him) so I can shift some of this menopause weight?! 🤭
I feel like it’s something all menopausal women should consider, I think it might be the only way🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she only ever show half her face?
Probably for the same reason she never wears her hair down, because she thinks it looks better.

She's quite harsh on herself. She looks lovely full face on and with her hair down, there are a couple of old pics online to prove it. But people can be wierd about things like that.

A friend of mine has had a side parting all her life because when she was a kid her mother told her she'd look terrible with a centre parting. Absolute bollocks of course, but she's literally afraid to put it to the test.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Probably for the same reason she never wears her hair down, because she thinks it looks better.

She's quite harsh on herself. She looks lovely full face on and with her hair down, there are a couple of old pics online to prove it. But people can be wierd about things like that.

A friend of mine has had a side parting all her life because when she was a kid her mother told her she'd look terrible with a centre parting. Absolute bollocks of course, but she's literally afraid to put it to the test.
She’s got an asymmetrical face with an eye thing. I have too. One of my eyes always looks half closed in photos. It looks fine in real life but is exaggerated in photographs. She is really paranoid about it and gets around it with the side on, Peppa Pig pose. I get around it by never having my photograph taken 👍

(edited - no idea why i quoted you twice there!)

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The hubbie isn't what I expected but her brother is a bit ding dong !

Last edited:
  • Haha
OMG off-topic but I have this too! All my pics, one eye is half closed and I'm paranoid I actually look like that. Can it be remedied?!

She’s got an asymmetrical face with an eye thing. I have too. One of my eyes always looks half closed in photos. It looks fine in real life but is exaggerated in photographs.

Reactions: 2
OMG off-topic but I have this too! All my pics, one eye is half closed and I'm paranoid I actually look like that. Can it be remedied?!
Mine is the same, I even went to the doctors about it because I'm so paranoid :ROFLMAO: she said she couldn't even notice anything but I look at it everyday, it's worse when I'm tired and for some reason it's even worse than that when I'm looking in the mirror at the hairdressers :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I don’t know re fixes, I’ve never investigated. We’re all slightly asymmetrical anyway, that’s entirely normal. I think it looks weirder on photos because of the ‘flip’ and the short lens length on camera phones. We don’t look like that to people who see our faces every day.
---
The mirror will also be doing the flip thing. Plus you are being made to minutely examine your own face for hours on end in front of those things and the lighting is rarely kind, add to that the wet hair/scraped off your face and it’s never going to be optimal. This is how I look at it, anyway. It’s easy to see every flaw in that situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hey, I have this too! I actually have a mild strabismus too. If you do want a fix and are open to it, I recently had some botox (purely for vanity reasons) and an amazing and unexpected side effect was that it completely opened up my wonky eye!! I'm over the moon about it. Google botox brow lift and botox for strabismus if you're interested.
---
Hey, I have this too! I actually have a mild strabismus too. If you do want a fix and are open to it, I recently had some botox (purely for vanity reasons) and an amazing and unexpected side effect was that it completely opened up my wonky eye!! I'm over the moon about it. Google botox brow lift and botox for strabismus if you're interested.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I also have it. I’m squint in one eye and they tried to correct that surgically when I was 5. I also have astigmatism. Really I think that that (the squint anyway) is down to weak muscles in the one side of my face. I can only wink one eye 😉 I
absolutely can’t the other so I think the muscles have an issue (almost like I had a tiny stroke but was born this way). I think as my muscles have different strengths - it causes the eye to be a different size and shape and my asymmetry is really obvious. Lucky I’m not an influencer. I would love a fix as I am self conscious about it.

By the way - what is “the flip”

Reactions: 1
By the way - what is “the flip”
Mirrors and cameras reverse the image (flip) of what they represent. That’s all I mean. It’s to do with the way light refracts. I think some camera phones correct the reversal (depending on which camera you are using - front or back) but the issue with the lens length on them means a non realistic image of our faces.

Reactions: 1
Shopping at Saint Laurent and Louboutin after promoting tesco clothing line yesterday 🤡
I meant to comment yesterday about the Tesco ad. Banging on about the tableware and clothing like she would ever put that out for Christmas! Are we scrapping the barrel a tad? 🤭
PS I actually love Tesco stuff and have the bowl with the mistletoe on because I really liked it but then I don’t shop in YSL or LV 😂

Reactions: 10
I think her stories today were braggy and bad taste. I like Liv but there’s a cost of living crisis and she’s shoving her wealth down people’s throats. If she bought everything she just showed that’s a good couple grand just dropped like it’s pennies

Reactions: 15
Obviously I have no idea what is going on but it feels a bit stupid to be showing off how fabulously wealthy you are with zero money issues whilst mid-divorce? If it gets nasty re: finances and goes to court she's helping her ex's case.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.