Ultimategirlgang

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she wears expensive stuff, I've seen her in a few bits of Olivia Rubin. One thing that does get me is that when she's making a cocktail and has squeezed a lime or done something with her hands she always wipes them on her trousers!

• Sick
Reactions: 3

she must be about 38 now?
I absolutely love her. She really makes me laugh.

Reactions: 5
Is it just me and my phone, or does anyone else think that it looks like she's got a bruise on her right cheekbone on her stories she posted a couple of hours ago?

Is it just me and my phone, or does anyone else think that it looks like she's got a bruise on her right cheekbone on her stories she posted a couple of hours ago?
I can’t see anything?
she’s had the same sort of day as me. Mykids aretoo much 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Love that she’s on the shots she’s just real 🙌🙌 having a tit day have a drink 👍🏼 Love her

Reactions: 4
Her house is gorgeous! I think she inherited it when her dad died. They lived in a smaller (but still gorgeous!) house prior to that.

Reactions: 4
I do actually love UGG but I can't help but think about the contradictions sometimes with her - I would be really interested in seeing how it would go down if a working class mum with her four kids was doing shots / cocktails in the kitchen at lunchtime!

Reactions: 19
I do actually love UGG but I can't help but think about the contradictions sometimes with her - I would be really interested in seeing how it would go down if a working class mum with her four kids was doing shots / cocktails in the kitchen at lunchtime!
This is such a good point. I'm sure there'd be plenty of clutching at pearls. I think she's great and she's one of the only IG accounts where I turn the sound on for her stories however, she was filming the girls having a tiff the other day, shoving each other about a bit. She was laughing at them (I accept that a sense of humour when looking after 4 under 5s is an absolute must!) and not intervening and I did think that it possibly wasn't the best thing to be doing.

Reactions: 8
I always think this to when she's chucking back the strong cocktails that she makes at lunch that she is obviously a bit half cut and I don't judge her or blame her one but for needing a drink she looks like she has her hands full! But I can imagine if a few other Instagram accounts did this that haven't got her kind of money or lifestyle I'm sure they would be threatening ss

Reactions: 7
This is actually a really good point, I’ve not thought of it like that before. I’m sure they would be thought of very differently!

Still think she’s great though.

Reactions: 3
I would never ever film myself drinking at lunchtime. I don’t but if I did I would be worried about the comments! It’s true what you’ve said. It would be very different if she was from a different class

I always think this to when she's chucking back the strong cocktails that she makes at lunch that she is obviously a bit half cut and I don't judge her or blame her one but for needing a drink she looks like she has her hands full! But I can imagine if a few other Instagram accounts did this that haven't got her kind of money or lifestyle I'm sure they would be threatening ss
It’s a bit like Gerry and Kate McCann who neglected their child but because they are middle class doctors it’s ok. A council house, benefit claimer would have not had the same reception. Nevertheless I love Liv.

Reactions: 12
She cracks me up and I think she is genuine . She has the class not to talk about money. I expect she has her own inheritance + she also used to work in fashion retail if I recall correctly so has done some graft before having 4 girls under 4?! Jesus ! She called out bull tit a few times in the past on shady influencer practices & choices so doesn’t suffer fools but but threatened by the saconne-joly legal team who went on the rampage after shower-gate which was a shame as i would like to see her be honest with her options about certain ones 😂😂.

She cracks me up and I think she is genuine . She has the class not to talk about money. I expect she has her own inheritance + she also used to work in fashion retail if I recall correctly so has done some graft before having 4 girls under 4?! Jesus ! She called out bull tit a few times in the past on shady influencer practices & choices so doesn’t suffer fools but but threatened by the saconne-joly legal team who went on the rampage after shower-gate which was a shame as i would like to see her be honest with her options about certain ones 😂😂.
Shower-gate?

Saccone Jolys were potty training their child by sticking them in a cold shower everytime they had an accident. UGG quite rightly called them out on it

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Long time lurker. I love UGG. One of the only mum accounts I enjoy following. Re- the drinking. She normally only has one and quite often she takes one gulp and puts it down. Maybe she doesnt actually drink most of it but makes them for content. I wouldnt be tipsy on one cocktail anyway so I dont see an issue!

Reactions: 10
I felt gutted to see UGG pop up on this forum but am thrilled to see all the love for her! I follow a few Insta mum's and she's by far my favourite ♥

Reactions: 11