Ultimategirlgang

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like her too. Shes genuinely funny. I love the fact she posts about using her kids nap hour to make cocktails too. She has a bit of a naughty twinkle about her and looks like she'd be good fun to hang out with. She also cracked me up when FOD posted about the kids being ill and how much Calpol they were getting through as a result...she agreed and likened her own home to "bleeping shooting gallery" because of all the empty syringes knocking about.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her stories today had me laughing my head off. Absolutely nothing better than seeing someone being so unapologetic and honest without making you feel depressed. Brilliant šŸ˜‚

So was she ā€˜influencedā€™ to buy an Elvie pump and thinks itā€™s tit... everyone gets gifted these, if I was feeding Iā€™d have been tempted.

Reactions: 2
She can afford it. No biggie
Other people canā€™t though. I ranted on another thread that she ā€œinfluencedā€ šŸ¤¢ me (the one and only time I have been tricked, never again) to buy a Father Christmas letter. It took over FOUR weeks to arrive, barely arrived in time before Christmas and was awful, totally went over my childrenā€™s heads and was very clearly just something that looks good on Instagram rather than being good for the kids. While I was waiting for weeks (having paid over Ā£20! Sucker!), she was getting gifted free ones for her all her children constantly. I was fuming! However never once did we see her children actually look at them....
I find her cocktail making cringe when I followed her and had to skip those parts. Again, itā€™s all for what looks good for Instagram and what she thinks is funny buy she canā€™t pull it off.
I used to like her but she isnā€™t relatable to me at all (hire a princess for a random morning to come to your mansion anyone?!) and moans about her kids way too much (why have another one if they are so hard?) so I stopped watching and unfollowed. now got this rant off my chest šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Flip I think sheā€™s a great mum. Iā€™d be totally demented if I were here.

If you didnā€™t see her kids engage with the letter why did you think your kids would be engaged by it?

Reactions: 16
I love her ... I think sheā€™s hilarious .. normal .. Iā€™ve bought books for my nieces and nephews that sheā€™s recommended .. sheā€™s not full of bullshit .. if everyday has to be a Princess day with 4 kids under 4 .. let it be ...sheā€™s a good Mum .. kids look perfectly happy .. she doesnā€™t mAke them a selling accessory as some other IG mums ..
I love her ... Iā€™d have her before any of these fake fashion/beauty blaggers any day

Reactions: 17
I donā€™t think you can complain her kids didnā€™t engage with the letter. You donā€™t see every second of the day. I stopped letting influencers ā€˜influenceā€™ me after I bought something and it turned up tit

Reactions: 2
Good at answering DMs too - I responded to one of her stories the other day and she replied straight away thanking me. I like her. She's a nice girl. Genuinely very funny. I proper lol-ed at her pancake day post where she had made it shaped like a penis and had cream coming out the end of it....and the way she arranged the fridge magnets into sweat words. She is a handy reminder that you don't have to give up your entire personality when you become a parent and only ever do mumsy things šŸ˜

Reactions: 6
I'm so glad she has such a postive thread ! I've been a followers of hers since she started and she hasnt changed at all and I'm so glad about it !

Reactions: 4
Other people canā€™t though. I ranted on another thread that she ā€œinfluencedā€ šŸ¤¢ me (the one and only time I have been tricked, never again) to buy a Father Christmas letter. It took over FOUR weeks to arrive, barely arrived in time before Christmas and was awful, totally went over my childrenā€™s heads and was very clearly just something that looks good on Instagram rather than being good for the kids. While I was waiting for weeks (having paid over Ā£20! Sucker!), she was getting gifted free ones for her all her children constantly. I was fuming! However never once did we see her children actually look at them
Why is it UGGā€™s fault that the letter took four weeks to arrive? Surely thatā€™s an issue you should take up with the seller of the letter, itā€™s not UGGā€™s fault.
I think I know the letters you are talking about, they do look beautiful but I think they are ā€˜prettierā€™ to adults than children to be honest. I donā€™t think children can appreciate them in the way that we do!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shes amazing ..one of my faves so down to earth and real..a fab mum well done done liv for showing what insta is all about

Reactions: 4