Ultimategirlgang

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You should set up a rave thread for her then 🤷‍♀️ If you absolutely love her ❤ 😂.
I thought this was a rave thread? Having one drink is definitely not an issue- if you can drive after having one drink I’m sure you can continue your day to day tasks. It doesn’t look like a daily thing either.

Reactions: 9
I don't think there's much wrong tbh with the drinking... we are living in tit times lets not forget..
I do however have an issue with the ADS!!!! why oh why

Reactions: 1
I don't understand what she's advertising this morning. I'm tired so probably just me but I don't get it? They bring a rabbit for you to play with whilst they do odd jobs in your home? 🤯
Is it an April fools?

Reactions: 6
Not sure why she has a rave thread! So un relatable! The door decor - her neighbours must eye roll!... 😷

Reactions: 8
You think some door decor makes kids happy? I bet they couldn’t give a tit!
I’d say it’s pretty exciting for young kids yeah, along with the Easter/Christmas/occasion themed treats and tea parties they get. As a kid putting the Christmas tree up alone was an exciting day. I’d say it’s all quite fun in that house. Better than being sat on an iPad indoors with parents who don’t pay their kids much attention (A lot of children are in that situation)

Reactions: 22
I’d say it’s pretty exciting for young kids yeah, along with the Easter/Christmas/occasion themed treats and tea parties they get. As a kid putting the Christmas tree up alone was an exciting day. I’d say it’s all quite fun in that house. Better than being sat on an iPad indoors with parents who don’t pay their kids much attention (A lot of children are in that situation)
Expect they didn’t decorate it or help in any way. Someone came and did it for them! The fun for kids is being involved! Not how it looks.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Expect they didn’t decorate it or help in any way. Someone came and did it for them! The fun for kids is being involved! Not how it looks.
I think she goes to a lot of effort to make things fun for her kids and I just can’t help but think people who criticise her are simply jealous. I don’t have money on her scale so I don’t necessarily find her every move relatable, but I like seeing what she does for her children. I don’t know how can get irate over door decor - my daughters would find it amazing whether they had helped put it up or not. Maybe it’s down to gender/personality types- my nephew wouldn’t give a tit but my girls are very different.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s wealthy in her own right and not off the back of IG , her life wouldn’t change if IG went tits up.

She doesn’t need to be relatable , she isn’t dependent on lots of followers to bring in the money.

Does she actually gives a flying duck what the neighbours think😃 of her door decorations, I doubt it.

Reactions: 19