Ultimategirlgang

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see the troll message she got? Just seen the story about her deleting it as there was something not right about it. Just wondering what it was all about 🤷‍♀️

Damn should have screenshot it earlier . It was a message about the pic of the colour coordinated books. It said something along the lines of you're stupid books are for reading not for show something about liv being rich and privileged with a rich husband

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see the troll message she got? Just seen the story about her deleting it as there was something not right about it. Just wondering what it was all about 🤷‍♀️
She left the name on so could be seen as doxxing (not sure if spelt right)

I see she’s not declaring gifted items again. The vitamins from Lizzy loves healthy are Gifted as other influencers have tagged #Ad. I honestly don’t know how she gets away with it so much.

Reactions: 1
I thought she lived in Oxford but she keeps sharing “local” businesses in Milton Keynes. Where did she move to then?

She hasn’t moved has she? Depending where she lives in the Cotswolds it’s not too far from MK - but Oxford would still be closer.

She hasn’t moved has she? Depending where she lives in the Cotswolds it’s not too far from MK - but Oxford would still be closer.
I thought when she moved house maybe she moved closer to MK as she was sharing “local” MK businesses.

She has definitely lost her direction with the account since she decided to not show the girls anymore.

Don't get me wrong, I think it was the right decision, but can you have an account called ultimate girl gang if you don't show the girl gang? I don't think she knows how to fill her feed anymore. It may end up being one of those "look at the new random stuff I've bought this week" accounts.

I do like her very much, I think she's funny and I admire her being a SAHM to 4 so close in age. But I'm not sure what her account will end up being tbh. She's a SAHM and her whole world is about the kids and she doesn't do much outside the home except go on walks so I'm not sure what there is to talk about. It may be that IG ends up being a bit of a dead end for her now.

Reactions: 6
She has definitely lost her direction with the account since she decided to not show the girls anymore.

Don't get me wrong, I think it was the right decision, but can you have an account called ultimate girl gang if you don't show the girl gang? I don't think she knows how to fill her feed anymore. It may end up being one of those "look at the new random stuff I've bought this week" accounts.

I do like her very much, I think she's funny and I admire her being a SAHM to 4 so close in age. But I'm not sure what her account will end up being tbh. She's a SAHM and her whole world is about the kids and she doesn't do much outside the home except go on walks so I'm not sure what there is to talk about. It may be that IG ends up being a bit of a dead end for her now.
I had noticed she wasn’t showing the girls anymore and all photos don’t show faces really. I’m not sure what the point is when her feed is full of 100s of photos of them if you scroll back.
I have found her page much more boring recently, it’s not that I had much interest in seeing the girls but she doesn’t do the cocktails or chat or anything anymore so she only seems to update her stories to show what she bought and to be honest I don’t really care what she bought because I don’t spend £300 on cardigans and £500 on trainers or parasols. She just seems to have disappeared apart from the “look what arrived from amazon” updates.

Reactions: 8
Why did she stop doing the cocktails? Surely she could have continued that even if she stopped showing the girls?I think she could still have a SAhM account without showing them by focusing on what they do together eat funny stories etc. She is funny.

Why did she stop doing the cocktails? Surely she could have continued that even if she stopped showing the girls?I think she could still have a SAhM account without showing them by focusing on what they do together eat funny stories etc. She is funny.

I didn't even notice she had stopped showing the girls. I did notice she has stopped doing stories (well ones where she talks) and now they are only things she's bought. I wonder why? Has there been any comments towards her children?
I love UGG but there's now bmmore ads and less funny content. Such a shame.

I like UGG and think not showing the kids faces is such a brilliant decision moving forward as they get older. But reality is she probably doesn't care that she doesn't have a USP, she has enough money to not have to do Insta, she does it for fun rather than the cash. Refreshing from the wannabe big ig mums who must be constantly trying to take the perfect pictures, funny videos etc, she clearly has enough on her hands with her kiddies rather than worrying about a direction for IG

Reactions: 9
Yes I’m glad she’s stopped showing the girls’ faces. I think she’s stopped doing cocktails because of a lack of time? I don’t know if before corona she had more child free time? She mentioned recently about ordering some ingredients for cocktails soon though.

I’d bloody love her to do a house / garden tour (I think they’ve had some work done) but she probably won’t for privacy / getting hate for showing off.

Reactions: 7
No, she did some research on the dangers of showing your kids, (or watched a documentary or read an article. I can't remember now - basically somebody showed her something), but she was on Stories linking something about it, and saying how shocked she was.

And she hasn't shown their faces since.

Just stumbled upon this account.
First impression: What’s with the constant side profile? More money than style.

Reactions: 5
I loved watching her filthy cocktail making. Thats why I started following her . She needs to bring it back.

Reactions: 3
Just stumbled upon this account.
First impression: What’s with the constant side profile? More money than style.
She is absolutely my least favourite instagrammer. I followed her for a bit but I had to unfollow because she really thinks she’s something special. Her hair is a disaster, she has no life outside of her house, she’s clearly rich and clearly shows off about it. I hope she gets some help for her drink problem. It’s not even like she can’t cope, I am 99% sure she has a nanny and housekeeper. She’s an alcoholic, and she glorifies it. It’s wrong.

• Haha