Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She must have spent hundreds
Her spending has gone through the roof lately she must spend half the day shopping online
agree it’s becoming vulgar now. And I’m not jealous as I think we are in similar income brackets. But as I’ve said before, I would not spend that amount on my children, as it doesn’t teach them the value of money. She must have spent over a grand on that bloody valentines hamper 😱

Reactions: 10

Joeyjojo

I’d say it’s pretty exciting for young kids yeah, along with the Easter/Christmas/occasion themed treats and tea parties they get. As a kid putting the Christmas tree up alone was an exciting day. I’d say it’s all quite fun in that house. Better than being sat on an iPad indoors with parents who don’t pay their kids much attention (A lot of children are in that situation)
Expect they didn’t decorate it or help in any way. Someone came and did it for them! The fun for kids is being involved! Not how it looks.

• Heart

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
It’s so funny reading through these comments, you’re all fangirls of an “influencer” how cringe 😂😂😂. Fact is, she’s a stuck up wannabe who would most probably look down her nose at you working class girls from her private members club 💁🏼‍♀️ All that money and can’t even get a decent stylist to sort her atrocious hair out 😂😂
hilarious. Hardly a fan girl wishing she would notice me 😂 I don’t comment on any ‘influencers’ pages but I do enjoy watching some of their stories. maybe you are the working class one green with envy of her situation? Sounds to me like that. No one exudes hate as much as those that are desperately unhappy with their own lives. I’m very comfortable with my finances and life thank you 💁🏼‍♀️

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
At least she seemed to have them Christmas Eve and Day. Did they go to london yesterday? Wonder how he’s coping managing 4 children on his own as I’m sure he never had to do that before

Strawberry-pot

Chatty Member
Exactly, it’s not Liv’s fault that the woman in question wouldn’t spend £250 on a dress. Nor is it any of her business who paid for the dress. I’m pretty sure she gets offered and sent a lot more than we would ever know and I think it’s refreshing To see that she only mentions things she’s either bought herself or genuinely likes.
Definitely. It just jealously from others.
Yes her husband has a well paid job, yes she has inheritance and yes she’s well off. That’s her life and good for her for being grounded and not letting it go to her head like many of these bloggers!

chattycatty

VIP Member
Love liv! She’s the only genuine instagrammer no bukshit if she’s having a bad day she tells it how it is by poring a drink and don’t we all do this? No hidden agenda ❤ Her she needs to be in a rave thread

Sweettutu

Chatty Member
Well... made her dad. You can google how much he sold fired Earth for. She is a beneficiary. Had an expensive education, an entry level job “in fashion” (she was a PA) and now focussing on being a mother - She’s so lucky to have the funds to be able to focus on what is obviously her calling (being a mum) and to be fair to her that gratitude comes across. But I just can’t relate to why she shares anything publicly! I have a 4 kid single gender family, a big house and pets and am white middle class and scrub up ok with enough make up. Hell, one of the kids has curls.... so on paper could be an insta sensation.... but ultimately I don’t want the adulation of strangers on the Internet. Or the creepy shit too.

• Haha

See you there

Totally agree who hasn’t been buying of amazon. I like liv I think she a good mum & such a funny person I enjoy watching her stories .

Enpen45

Okay I’ll be honest.... influencers advertising school uniform is not the one for me 😬😬😬 The amount of people who struggle SO much to send their children into school with a decent clean uniform and the stories of teachers buying uniform out of their own money and taking uniform home to wash breaks my heart! Millionaires do not need to be gifted school shoes ☹

There was another influencer (much smaller account) who commented on this today. She said pretty much the same as you but then deleted her post. I agree. Surely they could have come up with a way of picking a charity or something where they could donate the shoes. Like a woman’s refuge, children’s charities etc.

stewpot

Chatty Member
There was another influencer (much smaller account) who commented on this today. She said pretty much the same as you but then deleted her post. I agree. Surely they could have come up with a way of picking a charity or something where they could donate the shoes. Like a woman’s refuge, children’s charities etc.
I’m normally not bothered by adverts I just scroll through but in my opinion school uniform doesn’t need to be advertised by influencers, If you need it you know you need it 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think most people are aware of the poverty in this country, and the huge strain from travel to and from school, school lunches, school trips, and uniform. It just doesn’t sit right with me... advertise the company but ask for the shoes to be gifted to a family in need. So so sad ☹[/QUOTE]

• Heart

CallingDoctorJones

alcoholism is a major issue for her demographic, it’s a real worry. It’s not funny and it’s really irresponsible... but advertising around alcohol doesn’t help “gin o’clock etc”. Alcohol as a joke isn’t funny. And it’s worrying when mums say they can’t make it through the day without a drink, or they can’t wait for the kids to get to bed before they have a drink... these women are alcoholics but it’s normalised so they’ve no idea. 😞
I grew up with an alcoholic father. Whilst I’m sure that this comment came from a good place, it is incredibly insulting. It destroyed his & our lives, because whatever good intentions he may have had, when the desire to drink cake over him nothing could stop it. A drink to relax/unwind is not at all the same. Plus, as a recall Liv stopped drinking while she was pregnant with Margot, not easy for an ‘alcoholic’.

Ls6901

Chatty Member
Long time lurker. I love UGG. One of the only mum accounts I enjoy following. Re- the drinking. She normally only has one and quite often she takes one gulp and puts it down. Maybe she doesnt actually drink most of it but makes them for content. I wouldnt be tipsy on one cocktail anyway so I dont see an issue!

Nellyellie

VIP Member
I love the door decor, I have a beautiful spring wreath myself and quite frankly couldn’t give a toss of my neighbours care at all about it.... my children also had zero involvement- mainly because they are 12 and 9 months so neither wanted/could help but every time we come and go out the house they both smile at it!
I totally fab girl her, not ashamed, she has the money to spunk up the wall and good on her for doing so!
As for the landfill/ waste etc.... let’s be realistic, it’s all swings and roundabouts really, she doesn’t jet her family abroad every half term so she’s making up for her carbon footprint that way 😂

• Wow
I love watching Liv, the cocktail making cracks me up especially when she chucks things 🤣🤣
I started drinking Duppy Share rum off her recommendations and I bloody love it 👌🏻👌🏻

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
Other people can’t though. I ranted on another thread that she “influenced” 🤢 me (the one and only time I have been tricked, never again) to buy a Father Christmas letter. It took over FOUR weeks to arrive, barely arrived in time before Christmas and was awful, totally went over my children’s heads and was very clearly just something that looks good on Instagram rather than being good for the kids. While I was waiting for weeks (having paid over £20! Sucker!), she was getting gifted free ones for her all her children constantly. I was fuming! However never once did we see her children actually look at them....
I find her cocktail making cringe when I followed her and had to skip those parts. Again, it’s all for what looks good for Instagram and what she thinks is funny buy she can’t pull it off.
I used to like her but she isn’t relatable to me at all (hire a princess for a random morning to come to your mansion anyone?!) and moans about her kids way too much (why have another one if they are so hard?) so I stopped watching and unfollowed. now got this rant off my chest 🤣
More fool you for buying it, hardly her fault is it. What a ridiculous thing to moan about 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart

Loopyloo10

Is anyone watching her stories this evening.. I LOVE how extra she is. She’s so hilarious, I love how she doesn’t take herself seriously