Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Libertine

VIP Member
Stranger still that Lily’s middle name is Grace and one of the twins is Gracie.

If she keeps getting gifted stuff that’s a different story altogether.
Either Livy hasn’t been disclosing prominently enough or you haven’t been paying attention because she has been receiving free stuff for YEARS!

All those daytime cocktails everyone thinks are so cool? Most of the booze was gifted. The odd bunch of flowers here, a book there, bottles of wine, other toys for the girls, skincare for her. She could afford all that without even noticing the payment coming out of her account.

The free stuff is always on stories where it disappears after 24 hours. 🙄 But #neverforget she can’t be fucked to use affiliate links, so there’s that.

Reactions: 10

Cariad

VIP Member
It’s so funny reading through these comments, you’re all fangirls of an “influencer” how cringe 😂😂😂. Fact is, she’s a stuck up wannabe who would most probably look down her nose at you working class girls from her private members club 💁🏼‍♀️ All that money and can’t even get a decent stylist to sort her atrocious hair out 😂😂
Turns out my daughter went to same school as she did- I’d contacted her about books she wanted recommendations for and she very polite and engaging- unlike you it appears!

• Heart

Lolaloves

I really like her, she seems like such a fun mum & doesn't take herself too seriously. Also she doesn’t do loads of adds - unlike most of the others!

Croissant Moon

Her comment that Zara and H&M clothes are tatt that end up in landfill was really snobby. If that’s the price point you can afford, that’s what you buy. And if that’s the price point you can afford, there is a good chance you’ll look after it.

I realise there is a problem with fast fashion, but her audience of mothers with small children are hardly whipping to H&M to buy a new Saturday night outfit, wearing it once clubbing and chucking it in the bin.

Check your privilege, Livvy.
With all respect, she’s right 😂 I can’t afford £250 dresses, on a low wage with my partner out of work at the moment. But I’d rather wear well made clothes, only buying a handful of things a year, than buying seasonal, fashionable, sweat shop crap from the high street. I don’t find H&M and Zara ethical, so I won’t buy it. 🤷🏼‍♀️ To each their own.

• Heart

Wambam

I love her! Compared to the rest of the insta mum gang she’s fab. When her youngest was poorly and in hospital last week she didn’t upload anything, she was obviously focusing on her family and then updated Instagram once the baby was better. A lot of others would have 100% used that as ‘content’
I love her too I just don’t think she takes it all seriously which is great and I honestly can’t imagine her giving a toss what someone thinks of her

Lumpfish

VIP Member
she’s so excited for isolation to be over acting as if she ever left the house before isolation

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Milliehaha123

Chatty Member
Really do like Liv and I know a lot of us do so this is going to be an unpopular opinion!
I like Liv for her zazz, her humour, her cocktail making but still had issue with her posting of her children - sometimes in swimsuits, bed, crying etc it’s all too much.
I do not have children but have known about the dangers of posting your children online for years - why has it only just taken this glamour article to finally open peoples eyes? Surely if you are an instagrammer by trade (I know Liv only dabbles in ads so maybe unfair for me to say) you’d constantly be researching and educating yourself on your job like us normal folk do! ive always had a slight issue with people saying omg she’s such an amazing mum yet she is always over sharing her poor little kids lives.
anyway she’s posted that which is all good and well - which has followed with a pic of her youngest baby in a paddling pool in less than 24 hours. I’m sorry but I think it’s shameful

Milliehaha123

Chatty Member
I'm so tied on this one tbh.
On one hand I understand the purchasing, wanting to entertain the kids, give them a great childhood, keep herself busy - I just hope she recycles stuff / thinks about where she's ordering from and where this stuff is being made! Her kids will probs end up spoilt but tbh that's nothing to do with me so I don't really care about that.
However, what does piss me off is seeing posts today - a huge gifted parcel with loads of body shop goodies. I just think it's so unfair - so many are living in impossibly hard times, nurses are being paid next to nothing for working insane hours, children are having to go hungry for school dinners - what the fuck are companies doing gifting stuff like this to rich influencers? Plus we've all seen that Liv has extremely expensive taste - I'll be surprised if she uses these - they'll probs just end up being bath play things for the girls - disgusting.

Cariad

VIP Member
Big fan of that too. Such misogyny to assume it's her husband's highly paid job that's funding their lifestyle. Could just as easily be her money 🤷‍♀️
Her father was founder of Fired Earth....gorgeous home interiors company which started off with artisan tiles...she's very down to earth despite her obvious wealth ( she went to Millfield School) and she has always replied to me when I've messaged her on Instagram

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
‘Didn’t behave very well’ in reference to her ex could mean anything. She could even be referring to post break-up and financial disclosure, custody arrangements etc

She’s certainly enjoying dangling a carrot to her followers and encouraging speculation with the titbits that she’s dropping. It’s no one’s business but her own but she’s throwing lots of crumbs on Insta rather than just saying nothing.

Puglypoohead

Chatty Member
I like UGG and think not showing the kids faces is such a brilliant decision moving forward as they get older. But reality is she probably doesn't care that she doesn't have a USP, she has enough money to not have to do Insta, she does it for fun rather than the cash. Refreshing from the wannabe big ig mums who must be constantly trying to take the perfect pictures, funny videos etc, she clearly has enough on her hands with her kiddies rather than worrying about a direction for IG

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
You should set up a rave thread for her then 🤷‍♀️ If you absolutely love her ❤ 😂.
I thought this was a rave thread? Having one drink is definitely not an issue- if you can drive after having one drink I’m sure you can continue your day to day tasks. It doesn’t look like a daily thing either.

Meringue22

VIP Member
I’ve just unfollowed her. She’s bought a parrot vase thing that cost over £300. Each to their own but her ‘norm’ isn’t mine. We are poles apart and I can’t relate anymore. Oh to have a disposable income.....

• Wow

Thedreamteam

I think compared to other insta people at least she gives a shit. She actually spends time with her children doing crafts and looking after them. Yes she’s over the top but fun to follow, and I think her page is more about the fun really

stewpot

Chatty Member
I love her! I think she’s a breath of fresh air, her house isn’t grey and boring, she’s not new money so doesn’t feel the need to boast constantly, her children are adorable and I don’t think she shows them a lot. Her cocktail story’s are hilarious 😂