Ultimategirlgang #2 I think we are in for a year of some verrrry thirsty single girl antics

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t be on her own with them, one of the girls backs looked like it could be burnt in the last video. Wonder if the girls are good swimmers, that makes a holiday a bit easier.

Reactions: 3
This! I wouldn’t manage my 2 on their own. Fair play to people that do but it’s equally mentally exhausting, if not more, as it is physically.
You would manage it, not saying it would be easy or as enjoyable as a ‘normal’ holiday but you get there and kids don’t notice if it’s hard on their mum, they just love being with their parents and having fun.
Glad she went - life is short and childhood is very short, go make the memories with your girls Liv while your ex’s new girlfriend takes a minute to let it sink in she now has 4 step kids 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I have taken my 2 on many solo holidays, it's great, u don't need another adult with u

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well that answers my question about whether or not her children do clubs.. I had a feeling they didn’t. I’m surprised they don’t do swimming at least though.. that’s a nonnegotiable in my book and honestly I think parents who can afford the lessons and don’t take them are lazy.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Well that answers my question about whether or not her children do clubs.. I had a feeling they didn’t. I’m surprised they don’t do swimming at least though.. that’s a nonnegotiable in my book and honestly I think parents who can afford the lessons and don’t take them are lazy.
I suppose if she doesn't have a nanny it must make it hard to take 4 girls to clubs. Plus if they have different interests and you then have the juggle I don't blame her.

I agree with her about swimming clubs. We've swimming lessons through school and my kids learnt more during their 2 weeks holidays than they did in 3 yrs of formal swimming lessons.

Reactions: 17
Or we just hate our kids being clubbed in with other little shits in water and having to make 2 hour outing work for essentially 20
Minutes in a pool of mediocre at best “teaching” ?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Living in a seaside location swim lessons were a must for us & most people I know on the coast. Mine did a litter nippers life saving course on the beach for a year too, swimming skills are so important & lots you learn isn’t self taught. I’m happy now when my teen goes to the beach in the summer and swims to the rafts, go on the rides etc. if you have the luxury of holidays frequently or your own pool that’s v lucky.

Doesn’t her step mum have a pool……
Yeah, which is probably where 2 of them learned to swim.

She just said she didn't do clubs, not that all 4 couldn't swim. 2 of them can and the other 2 will figure it out too.

I learnt from my auntie. You don't need clubs!

IMG_0322.jpeg

Nah, bullshit.

We did (boring, tedious, expensive) swimming lessons for years with our eldest kids as we live near the coast. Before the youngest kids were born we bought a house with a pool and dropped the ball with swimming lessons.

Despite spending hours and hours in a pool from birth, the youngest kids are crap swimmers as they’ve never had proper instruction. They are confident and could save themselves, but they aren’t good swimmers like their older siblings.

I would also bet Livvy had swimming lessons as a child. As well as probably ballet and piano at a minimum.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 2966789

Nah, bullshit.

We did (boring, tedious, expensive) swimming lessons for years with our eldest kids as we live near the coast. Before the youngest kids were born we bought a house with a pool and dropped the ball with swimming lessons.

Despite spending hours and hours in a pool from birth, the youngest kids are crap swimmers as they’ve never had proper instruction. They are confident and could save themselves, but they aren’t good swimmers like their older siblings.

I would also bet Livvy had swimming lessons as a child. As well as probably ballet and piano at a minimum.
Have to agree - I am a self taught swimmer and while I can swim, I have zero technique.
My 6 year old has gone to proper lessons from 3 years old and already had actual technique with her body & her breathing!
I’m sure the girls can swim and have fun but there is defo a difference

My children can swim far better than I can in terms of technique so I wouldn’t have been able to teach them to the same standard's they’ve got to at lessons. If you’re confident that you have the skills, knowledge and patience to teach them properly then go for it, but for me it was definitely something to outsource!

Reactions: 7
My son doesn't do lessons because he's neurodiverse and can't cope with them. I take him myself.

• Heart
View attachment 2966789

Nah, bullshit.

She went to Millfield ....very prestigious private school in Somerset, the facilities are amazing so she will have had loads of opportunities to try all sort of activities including horse riding/polo, Olympic sized swimming pool and fantastic theatre at the school to name but a few things that are available

Reactions: 2
Her kids are in bed at 7pm- between homework and dinner, she’d have no time to fit any clubs in!

Reactions: 8
She went to Millfield ....very prestigious private school in Somerset, the facilities are amazing so she will have had loads of opportunities to try all sort of activities including horse riding/polo, Olympic sized swimming pool and fantastic theatre at the school to name but a few things that are available
I knew there was a Swiss finishing school but didn’t know about Millfield.

The odd thing has always been that she has the resources to have a live out nanny, live in nanny, au pair or daily mother’s helper, but instead she insists on doing everything herself. Now she’s admitting her kids have missed out on opportunities and she ‘gives herself a hard time about it’.

Imagine being able to give your kids lots of lovely extracurriculars and not have to worry about the cost, but don’t because you are such a control freak you can’t have a daily mother’s helper for a couple of hours each afternoon then your kids go to bed at a normal time.

I actually don’t recall her ever mentioning play dates either except the one time another influencer visited and her kids trashed the joint.

No one should ever be cheated on, but I imagine Liv is hard work. She’s said so herself. We’ve also seen her kids behave in demanding and entitled ways. Maybe they could do with some clubs?

But Liv’s not a Club Mum; she’s a Cocktail Mum. Cool, babe. 😎

Reactions: 18