Ultimategirlgang #2 I think we are in for a year of some verrrry thirsty single girl antics

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope now she’s braved an abroad trip with the girls, we’ll get to see more luxury trips.

Reactions: 7
I mean it’s lovely but a bit basic , not what I imagined
I could only find the old listing, I’m sure when the pictures filter through from her listing then you will see that they probably did quite a lot to the house…..she used to show more rooms but stopped.

I could only find the old listing, I’m sure when the pictures filter through from her listing then you will see that they probably did quite a lot to the house…..she used to show more rooms but stopped.
She didn't do much really. Didn't even change the chimney breast paint, it was freshly renovated when they bought it and aside from getting the AGA painted pink, it's pretty much identical.

I think it’s telling that she’s gone away with the girls for the first time in ages. I know from friends that it’s often easier to just deal with the kids alone rather than have another useless child in tow in the form of a husband!

Reactions: 25
I think it’s telling that she’s gone away with the girls for the first time in ages. I know from friends that it’s often easier to just deal with the kids alone rather than have another useless child in tow in the form of a husband!
I thought this was telling too as she always said she would never take 4 young kids on a plane.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she’d be on her own with 4 kids, that would be lunacy for anyone! Hopefully she’s with family/friends

Reactions: 4
How old are her kids though? 2 look big enough? Is it only one very young child? Kids 4/5 onwards are grand to travel with

Reactions: 5
Between changes of clothes 3 times a day from pool etc, putting on sunscreen, feeding, watching thelike a hawk at the pool, bedtime.. I'd never manage my 4 similar aged by myself on holidays.

Reactions: 14
Between changes of clothes 3 times a day from pool etc, putting on sunscreen, feeding, watching thelike a hawk at the pool, bedtime.. I'd never manage my 4 similar aged by myself on holidays.
This! I wouldn’t manage my 2 on their own. Fair play to people that do but it’s equally mentally exhausting, if not more, as it is physically.

Reactions: 5
This! I wouldn’t manage my 2 on their own. Fair play to people that do but it’s equally mentally exhausting, if not more, as it is physically.
Totally fair play to her. I wonder was it him "holding them back" from going abroad as a family. Or maybe it's the freedom of doing it without him there doing nothing and her resenting that. Either way, fair play to her, great memories for her and her girls.

Reactions: 16