Ukraine Russia War #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Good that Putin is denazifying the onions 🧐 Seriously though, that’s someone’s livelihood. Disgraceful.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Reactions: 6
Not sure what the case is with the planes anymore. Each news is saying something different. (This was just posted)
I think theres been miscommunication somewhere along the line didnt help blinkin going on tv saying they would give the green light for it to go ahead either way its not a very good look no one seems to know what the other is doing

Reactions: 5
I feel bad for all sides feel bad for poland because now its put them in a situation where they directly give them the planes and cause conflict with russia atleast via the US it was a bit safer route risky but safer or turn around and have to say we can no longer provide them making them not look good
And feel for zelensky cause hes asking for help and being messed about

Reactions: 9
I really don't understand why giving planes is such a big problem/red line if we have already given weapons. Does it not amount to the same thing?!

Reactions: 8
I really don't understand why giving planes is such a big problem/red line if we have already given weapons. Does it not amount to the same thing?!
Because it would be a nato plane shooting down a russian bringing nato into war

Reactions: 6
Not sure what the case is with the planes anymore. Each news is saying something different. (This was just posted)
Is it just me who finds the toing and froing about the polish planes utterly bizarre?? It’s the only thing so far in terms of support that’s been a bit rocky…there must be an underhand reason why this information is getting out there

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Because it would be a nato plane shooting down a russian bringing nato into war
But this is my point, it has been Nato weapons used so far to bring down planes and tanks etc. so what is the difference? I get it if we are sending Nato airforce/pilots etc. but that wasn't the idea - it was just the planes that Ukraine pilots could then fly. That's why it was the Polish planes as they are the same type that the Ukrainian pilots are trained on.

Reactions: 8
But this is my point, it has been Nato weapons used so far to bring down planes and tanks etc. so what is the difference? I get it if we are sending Nato airforce/pilots etc. but that wasn't the idea - it was just the planes that Ukraine pilots could then fly. That's why it was the Polish planes as they are the same type that the Ukrainian pilots are trained on.
NATO shooting down Russian planes would be NATO entering the conflict. Everything else so far stops short of that.

Reactions: 7
I have been following these threads for a while now. I have not seen anyone ask why Ukraine has not retalliated and sent misssiles etc to Russia. I know the Ukranians are a bit busy defending their land but was just wondering.

Reactions: 7
The cross woman from Moscow is on again. Ukraine was developing biological weapons apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.