Ukraine Russia War #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly the nuclear stuff i would not worry easier said then done i know i think if anything he may shoot one into a field somewhere out of the way just to prove he will do it i dont see him launching proper nukes especially at places with nukes because of MAD russia would be gone as well and that makes no sense logically
The military expert on sky news last night said nuclear strikes were unlikely, back in 84 (I think) things came really close because of a misunderstanding and the general responsible for carrying out orders stalled. Those few minutes allowed them time to work out the misunderstanding and prevented catastrophe. He says its unlikely orders would be followed now. I found it quite reassuring.
Thanks guys ☹ I’d like to think that everyone who lived through the Cold War remembers enough to ensure close calls never happen again!

Reactions: 7
new thread

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.