Ukraine Russia War #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Read this today
08770B20-ED0B-4EAD-8E8E-3953E82FF401.jpeg

Along with seeing the video of an elderly couple being shot to pieces in their car by a Russian tank.

The excuse of ‘we didn’t know what we were doing’ is going to start wearing real thin soon.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
Ok call me a conspiracy theorist

But could this be some sort of ploy? To confuse putin somehow in to thinking what in the hell is going on i just think its suss how america are denying any knowledge when this has been being spoken about in the media and behind the scenes for about 3-4 days now either way interesting to see what comes of it

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I have found the original article that I read about the US arming Ukraine. But as it’s a source that you need to subscribe to I can’t post the link but I have a screenshot.

Edited to add, my post on the other thread was about how US intelligence was at least a few months ahead of the war and they armed Ukraine in advance. HTH
You can still post the link - it’s regularly mentioned on here how to read articles that are behind a paywall. Posting a screenshot from a bit of an article from an unnamed source is kind of pointless.

Reactions: 6
You can still post the link - it’s regularly mentioned on here how to read articles that are behind a paywall. Posting a screenshot from a bit of an article from an unnamed source is kind of pointless.
Waiting for the part where you explain how I get to read WaPo, WSJ and FT

Reactions: 6
Read this today View attachment 1112233
Along with seeing the video of an elderly couple being shot to pieces in their car by a Russian tank.

The excuse of ‘we didn’t know what we were doing’ is going to start wearing real thin soon.
It's starting to sound like BS now. They must know that these are civilians. Probably a line they have been told to say.
It would of been true of the young men doing "exercises" in Belarus but not the experienced commanders.

Reactions: 13
Waiting for the part where you explain how I get to read WaPo, WSJ and FT
Not sure why - I just asked which site the screenshot had come from - but I’d imagine like most other sites you could get past the paywall to them using something like the regularly mentioned on here archive.is site (or one of the many alternatives) or specific apps created for such a thing. Sometimes just disabling JavaScript is enough although it does distort the formatting.

Reactions: 4
I'm really struggling with it all today. The civilians, especially the children, caught in the middle are weighing heavy on my heart.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
The level of evil that walks amongst us is spinechilling.

I have volunteered with MAG helping to educate around the clearance of those butterfly mines in Laos, they estimate that 30% do not explode at all on initial contact, resurfacing days/weeks/months/years later causing untold damage. In 2021 they found 20,390 undetonated devices. Laos was last bombed in 1973.

Breathtakingly cruel.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
There is a -20 cold snap coming to Kyiv. The 40 mile convoy will have to either freeze or burn more fuel to keep alive. Then once this is over the land will be a quagmire. Doesn't seem winable at all

Reactions: 13
There is a -20 cold snap coming to Kyiv. The 40 mile convoy will have to either freeze or burn more fuel to keep alive. Then once this is over the land will be a quagmire. Doesn't seem winable at all
Is it actually still moving ?

They shouldn't have reported this. Neither should anyone be talking to any of the media about it. So now we wait to see what Pooeytintin does.
Who would even leak that to the media ? I know we have people out there as a derrent for nato incase he attacks nato but honestly i do question the mentallity of some people

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.