Ukraine Russia War #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or maybe there are prepared and we do have special forces on the ground there?

It is weird that that 40 mile convoy is still 39 miles long and has moved 50cm forward in 3 days, and so few deaths have occurred.

I am certain we are getting shown a cleverly edited version of the truth, as with anything.
The convoy thing is very odd. It's just there. And I'm not sure there's been many images of it. They were saying it's not moving because of breakdowns and supply shortages. But God knows.

Reactions: 12
Zelensky was looking pretty rough in the latest press conference. It's definitely taking its toll on him

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Obvious it was well planned by the targets they went at first

• Wow
Reactions: 12

An interesting perspective…

Levison Wood is a now a TA major i believe, and spent many years in the army. He did a great programme, from Russia to Iran on 4, which I think is on 4od still and its worth a watch. I'm inclined to believe him, however sad it is.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I am curious to know does putin actually believe people in ukraine are nazis or is that part of the plan?
Do you think a JEWISH democratically elected president (who lost relatives in the Holocaust) would have been elected if the country (Ukraine) was comprised of Natzis? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 23
So Georgia and Moldova have applied to join the EU, I’m still confused as to why do this now as it doesn’t grant you defence like nato? Any thoughts?

Reactions: 8
Levison Wood is a now a TA major i believe, and spent many years in the army. He did a great programme, from Russia to Iran on 4, which I think is on 4od still and its worth a watch. I'm inclined to believe him, however sad it is.
That sounds right. But since then the West has been chucking weapons at the Ukrainians to use, so Putin has sacrificed soldiers and kit for nothing.

Reactions: 9
Wow, she really pulled the fAke NeWs card when talking about all the residential and school buildings targeted. It makes me think how important the internet is so that people in Russia can see the reality of this invasion, and not just have to rely on state TV like during the USSR presumably.

Reactions: 23
Obvious it was well planned by the targets they went at first
Been planning this all through covid hasn't he. World is distracted with covid while he's doing that. He 100% has a plan in place and I believe he isn't trying his hardest but it will come

I thought so at first too but not so sure now.
I wonder because he has had it planned if he's been prepared for the sanctions?

Reactions: 16
From the UK ministry of defence official Twitter. The current position.

Taken over a lot, in a week.......

I can't see the Ukranians stopping it. It'll have to be everyone for themselves in street battles.

Putin won't care about talking with him- couldn't give a toss.
He wants Ukraine back, now he's got Belarus & he won't stop there. He can't touch the EU countries adjoining the borders & he can't touch NATO members , what does that leave?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Been planning this all through covid hasn't he. World is distracted with covid while he's doing that. He 100% has a plan in place and I believe he isn't trying his hardest but it will come

I wonder because he has had it planned if he's been prepared for the sanctions?
They've been hitting small targets with the most impact on the people so a lot of tactical planning must have gone into it ,Kadyrov had his henchmen suited and booted with weapons at the ready so couldn't have been a rushed job.

Reactions: 5
I agree to an extent. I think it depends on Russia's cyber capabilities. Can they take down power grids? What other critical infrastructure can they target? Can they hack international banks? Can they decrypt Ukrainian military conversations and move to intercept attacks/ resistance? If he's not got cyber 'troops' ready to roll he could lose.
I wonder what Edward Snowden is up to. He was offered a safe space in Russia, a safe haven from American retribution, but what did the Kremlin demand in return? They never do anything out of the goodness of their hearts, do they?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.