Ukraine Russia War #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Biden's not his mum, but she apparently hated the English. Biden won't be looking at them with the rose-tinted specs that some others in the US might
She was Irish and slept on the floor when she was invited with him to Buckingham palace.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Probably because there’s that much Russian money tangled around the U.K. economy and politics that he knows he has leverage here.

Definitely but I honestly don’t think Biden has much interest in anything international.
Mostly Ireland , but that's a good thing 😂 I read not long ago his mother hated the British so much that she slept on the floor of a hotel rather than lay in the same bed that the Queen used .

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I have no idea what post you're talking about, that was my first post today?
I am such a nugget! Full apologies. I read your post just after I'd replied to someone else's and my brain somehow melded the two different comments together and got confused. I'm really sorry.

Reactions: 4
I know they have no choice, I’m from NI and have seen things no child should see so I’m no snowflake when it comes to these things. I know my son would go to fight too if it came to it, that doesn’t make it any less devastating. They should be just starting their lives not heading off with the very real risk of never coming back.
My husband signed up at 18, and I had never really thought much of it until I became a mother. Looking at these photos, and knowing our eldest boy is only a few years younger, breaks my heart. I can’t imagine what my MIL must have felt, and that was in relative peacetime for us - what the mothers of these young Ukrainian men must be feeling is incomprehensible. That’s somebody’s baby, that was once just a wee boy in his mammy’s arms.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Putins reference to the British will obviously be related to the money somehow. Perhaps some rich English have money tied up in Russia and they will freeze that. Or maybe it’s more of his bullshit

Reactions: 11
I am such a nugget! Full apologies. I read your post just after I'd replied to someone else's and my brain somehow melded the two different comments together and got confused. I'm really sorry.
No worries, I was like no sure Ukraine can't physical surround Russia, was I asleep when I said that? 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
New Thread

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Putins reference to the British will obviously be related to the money somehow. Perhaps some rich English have money tied up in Russia and they will freeze that. Or maybe it’s more of his bullshit

Money and politics- probably has fluffed that many of our mps and advisers he was hoping the U.K. would go softer.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.