Ukraine Russia War #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bless him! Isn’t it funny that he was seen as a bit of a joke until recently!!! I know our leaders would be off on their prepaid for space ships saying see you later peasants!!!
I've been thinking and I can't honestly think of any leader that would do what he is doing.

I also don't think I've felt so motivated by a world leader in my life.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I've been thinking and I can't honestly think of any leader that would do what he is doing.

And to think that many of us (me included) hadn't heard of him until recently.

Reactions: 19
I think long haul means even if the Russians manage to get Kyiv they will face guerrilla warfare from the resistance. It could potentially last a very long time.

The people have more to worry about than just a war View attachment 1091545
And not only that, but the women and children displaced by all this are at risk of violence and sexual exploitation. Its shockingly bad.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I’ve been following the threads on here and you’ve all been great and so reassuring. I’ve barely watched the news and just keep checking here. This is going to probably be the most obvious question but if he did press the nuclear button wouldn’t that affect Russian people as well?
I'd guess it would insofar as France, Canada, America and UK could potentially send our nukes back to him. Not sure China would.

Anyone else think Volodymyr Zelenskyy is an absolute ride!!
He was an Actor/Comedian that became President and our PM thinks he's a comedian.

I feel like your post is going to lead to a thread of "fit" world leaders, much in the style of MPs that were deemed "fit" during covid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
are Russia and Ukraine still having peace talks? If so do we know when?

Reactions: 4

Can you imagine Boris and Co staying to fight?!

Boris is the sort of man that would have stolen a child on the Titanic in order to get on the first lifeboats off there

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.