Ukraine Russia War #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A boy who went to my Uni went viral during the fall of Kabul for travelling to Afghanistan and eventually having to be evacuated, taking a seat on the plane from someone innocent just because he “enjoys extreme tourism”. He was in Ukraine a couple of weeks ago but left thinking nothing was going to happen. This morning he has got on a flight to Poland and plans to travel by train, bus or foot to Ukraine. He’s absolutely insane and it makes me SO angry. His argument is that he pays his taxes so should be able to be evacuated if he needs to be, but doesn’t really care if he dies there. Literally makes my blood boil that he things it’s “fun” to visit Ukraine right now. It’ll be easy to Google him if you want to look into his time in Afghanistan, he was very active on socials whilst he was there and I expect he will be whilst in Ukraine too.
This bleeping guy.

He got mega SM traffic after his Afghanistan jaunt. He was in true danger, but self created. I get that some guys have this mentality where they need to be in the thick of it to live their bleeping dumb Hemingway fantasies but he was extremely close to not getting out.

Miles, nobody is asking why you’re not in Kyiv but heaven help us if you do get there and end up scissored by a missile there’s not a soul now who’d see it as some grave injustice.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
This bleeping guy.

He got mega SM traffic after his Afghanistan jaunt. He was in true danger, but self created. I get that some guys have this mentality where they need to be in the thick of it to live their bleeping dumb Hemingway fantasies but he was extremely close to not getting out.

Miles, nobody is asking why you’re not in Kyiv but heaven help us if you do get there and end up scissored by a missile there’s not a soul now who’d see it as some grave injustice.
He loves the attention of it. He loves that he has all these equally weird people who put him on some pedestal, it makes me feel sick. I just couldn’t believe when I read he was going back to Ukraine after just leaving (but I also could believe it since it’s him🙄). He’s an absolute cretin.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Ukranian Defence Force issued a call for civilan recruits regardless of age.

View attachment 1086639
I can't help thinking they know a lot of them won't be getting out alive, if they do , live will be very difficult for the elderly, both in terms of destruction of physical property due and financially. I get the impression the government can't keep them safe ,but can give them the opportunity to die as heroes.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Don't want to be seeing any gone too soon, he was a great guy posts about that Fanny when he thinks heading off to a war zone is a fun holiday. Bellend.

Reactions: 15
I understand this is also personal but I find it deeply worrying as well that he's talked a few times on Twitter about his desire to have several kids - somebody like him is not fit to run a bath let alone a family and I dread to think what he'd be teaching them.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
He loves the attention of it. He loves that he has all these equally weird people who put him on some pedestal, it makes me feel sick. I just couldn’t believe when I read he was going back to Ukraine after just leaving (but I also could believe it since it’s him🙄). He’s an absolute cretin.
Unlike the Ukrainian people he has the luxury of going to a safe place but chooses not to for attention and notoriety. He’s a plank.

Reactions: 23
I understand this is also personal but I find it deeply worrying as well that he's talked a few times on Twitter about his desire to have several kids - somebody like him is not fit to run a bath let alone a family and I dread to think what he'd be teaching them.
He’s deeply religious by the looks of things. Posts some awful stuff about the LGBTQ+ community.

(Not saying all religious people have these view points! But I assume that’s why he wants a big family!) god help those kids 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Just saw a Russian military vehicle flatten a civillian car that was driving on a main road ( no reason for it ) the old fella survived and is being cut out of the wreckage ,they're just on a random killing spree by the look of it ,a lot of Russian fatalities too .
I just saw that too. I could not believe it! Horrific! The armoured vehicle drove over the top of the poor fellow’s car…

• Sad
Reactions: 16
He’s deeply religious by the looks of things. Posts some awful stuff about the LGBTQ+ community.

(Not saying all religious people have these view points! But I assume that’s why he wants a big family!) god help those kids 🙄
I've seen that as well, he really has some unsavoury views alongside his behaviour.

Reactions: 10
Anonymous will cyber attack Russia again today with attacks that are more intense than the ones from yesterday

Reactions: 23
They were saying Russia are going in hard because the sanctions will take time to come through anyway. It seems like this is only the start of the attack on Kiev. All the Western leaders know his aim, he's stated his aim and is actively carrying it out. I don't know what will need to happen for other involvement to escalate but seems a firm no from everyone at the moment.

• Sad
I've seen that as well, he really has some unsavoury views alongside his behaviour.
Just a horrific person. Don’t mean to derail the thread just talking about him but I think his Twitter will be very awful over the coming days/weeks.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.