Ukraine Russia War #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its a rock and a hard place. I can't see Putin stopping at Ukraine though, war throughout Europe may be inevitable šŸ¤”
I donā€™t think it will come to that. I mean there is the risk heā€™s genuinely lost it and is starting up ww3 knowing he will be decimated as well as most of the rest of civilisation, but I think heā€™s ā€˜justā€™ stepped up the war heā€™s had with Ukraine since 2014. Which is not me taking it lightly, but still.

Reactions: 17
I saw a Russian girl saying that the majority of people in her country don't support Putin but they are scared of him so they put up with it. The get attacked on the street, put in prison and people have also "disappeared" by trying to speak out against him. That he'll just kill them too šŸ˜”

• Sad
Reactions: 31
A boy who went to my Uni went viral during the fall of Kabul for travelling to Afghanistan and eventually having to be evacuated, taking a seat on the plane from someone innocent just because he ā€œenjoys extreme tourismā€. He was in Ukraine a couple of weeks ago but left thinking nothing was going to happen. This morning he has got on a flight to Poland and plans to travel by train, bus or foot to Ukraine. Heā€™s absolutely insane and it makes me SO angry. His argument is that he pays his taxes so should be able to be evacuated if he needs to be, but doesnā€™t really care if he dies there. Literally makes my blood boil that he things itā€™s ā€œfunā€ to visit Ukraine right now. Itā€™ll be easy to Google him if you want to look into his time in Afghanistan, he was very active on socials whilst he was there and I expect he will be whilst in Ukraine too.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I saw a Russian girl saying that the majority of people in her country don't support Putin but they are scared of him so they put up with it. The get attacked on the street, put in prison and people have also "disappeared" by trying to speak out against him. That he'll just kill them too šŸ˜”
Dictator 101

Reactions: 8
A boy who went to my Uni went viral during the fall of Kabul for travelling to Afghanistan and eventually having to be evacuated, taking a seat on the plane from someone innocent just because he ā€œenjoys extreme tourismā€. He was in Ukraine a couple of weeks ago but left thinking nothing was going to happen. This morning he has got on a flight to Poland and plans to travel by train, bus or foot to Ukraine. Heā€™s absolutely insane and it makes me SO angry. His argument is that he pays his taxes so should be able to be evacuated if he needs to be, but doesnā€™t really care if he dies there. Literally makes my blood boil that he things itā€™s ā€œfunā€ to visit Ukraine right now. Itā€™ll be easy to Google him if you want to look into his time in Afghanistan, he was very active on socials whilst he was there and I expect he will be whilst in Ukraine too.
Yep, heā€™s the ultimate ghoul. Psychologists would have a field day with him.

Reactions: 33

Not sure if this has been shared here already, but this left a huge impression on me

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Yep, heā€™s the ultimate ghoul. Psychologists would have a field day with him.
I believe the university we both attended (I was a year above him) tried to offer him support during/after his time in Afghanistan but he denied it. Absolutely awful human. His Twitter makes me feel sick.

Reactions: 16
I believe the university we both attended (I was a year above him) tried to offer him support during/after his time in Afghanistan but he denied it. Absolutely awful human. His Twitter makes me feel sick.
Heā€™s using a fake press badge to get across the borders.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I've just looked at this Twitter and he's obviously proud of what he's doing. An absolute idiot!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Heā€™ll know all about it when something bad actually happens to him. Clown. šŸ¤”

Reactions: 18
Reports that Russian troops disguised in Ukraine Army uniform have been killed while trying to enter Kyiv.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Just like people in China that speak against their Ruler. I think it's the same in any dictatorship.

Reactions: 17
Glad people mentioned that Miles Routledge guy with his dark tourism shite - I think it's an utter disgrace that he keeps doing this sort of thing - not only putting himself in danger but no doubt wanting help when it suits him and risking others in the process. At some point, he should be left to his own devices.

Reactions: 23
Yep. The usual virtue-signalling story. They will be unsure of which " bandwagon" to jump on in this case.

Detestable bastards, all of them šŸ˜”
Oh, but don't forget: Cardi B had 'thoughts' on NATO. šŸ˜–

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.