Ukraine Russia War #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crikey, Joe Biden is in Kiev
---
Bit surprised as he’s been saying he’s not going to visit anytime soon and that it’s a bad idea for the last year. Apparently they held a meeting at the Mikhailovsky Cathedral

Reactions: 4
Bloody false advertising, imagine my disappointment when tuning in and it looked nothing like that, just the usual 'my honourable friend' and 'sorry Mr Speaker the dog ate my homework', nobody in camouflage and not a single rocket launcher in sight. Bastards :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bloody false advertising, imagine my disappointment when tuning in and it looked nothing like that, just the usual 'my honourable friend' and 'sorry Mr Speaker the dog ate my homework', nobody in camouflage and not a single rocket launcher in sight. Bastards :mad:
I am dead 💀

Defender of the Fatherland Day on Thursday.
I'm sure Putin will give some kind of speech saying how everything is going to plan. 🙄

Reactions: 2
Defender of the Fatherland Day on Thursday.
I'm sure Putin will give some kind of speech saying how everything is going to plan. 🙄
You will be pleased to know that Presidential spokesbod Peskov has confirmed there might be some slight focus on it, "our lives are now centred around the subject of the special military operation".

A bit stuck on what might be spun as a possible result to justify it all unless it's going to be about the continuing need to keep the forces of evil at bay to save the people but remembering of course his audience will in large part be people who think it's all absolutely necessary, and most of the rest either don't need much convincing or just don't care.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.