Ukraine Russia War #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The main thing that makes me think it maybe an accident is - are Russia really capable of doing something precise like that? When their usual mo is done with the precision of a sledgehammer threading a needle.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The main that makes me think it maybe an accident is - are Russia really capable of doing something precise like that? When their usual mo is done with the precision of a sledgehammer threading a needle.
Very true, although I guess it could be a rare stroke of luck in their part

Reactions: 2
Low altitude, poor visibility, possibly an unfamiliar route through suburbs full of overhead cables, trees, and a high chance of flocks of birds being startled would make this something far more hazardous than it seem at first glance.
It might be listed as a smple taxi run and mostly (relatively speaking) it probably would be but just needs that one bit of bad luck at the wrong time to throw it completely off.

Accident does seem most likely, though i admit my thinking is somewhat affected by hope that Russia hasn't sneaked people in for stuff like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

And everybody says tanks (b'dum-tssh)

Plus
A group of nine nations
[...]
“We commit to collectively pursuing delivery of an unprecedented set of donations including main battle tanks, heavy artillery, air defence, ammunition, and infantry fighting vehicles to Ukraine’s defence,” the countries said in a joint statement.
[...]
defence ministers of Britain, Estonia, Poland, Latvia and Lithuania, and representatives from Denmark, the Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Slovakia... .

And link tbc, leopard2 tank announcements imminent.
(item at ~16:35 today)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.