Ukraine Russia War #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding the video above called "Anger towards the West as Russian troops are buried", it's sad to see Russian people losing family in the war, but it shows how twisted their minds are that they're blaming the West for those deaths.

Do they ever wonder why their children are being sent off to fight a war in another country? Do they ever think about all the innocent Ukrainian civilians that are being killed by their country? I guess the propaganda runs deep and I know it's dangerous to even protest there, but surely an increasing amount of Russians must be privately realising Putin is the cause of it all...
You'd have thought so , wouldn't you ?
Dictatorship propaganda runs deep.....

Reactions: 2
If you want a good read on Russia, and how the rural villages are, as well as things like the FSB, and corruption ect, I suggest "Mafia State" by Luke Harding.
His flat was broken into by the FSB when he was there for the Guardian.
Also by Luke Harding: A very expensive poison.
Another great book detailing the Alexander Litvinenko case.

Amazon product
Amazon product

Reactions: 3
All a bit melodramic from Deborah. The UK is giving a few 25 year ish old tanks to fight Russia, kinda what they were built for. The UK would be much weaker if Russia achieved its goals.

Reactions: 8
I think it’s the army general has said this Ben Wallace has pledged help beyond 2023 and hope the other NATO countries will follow…Does this mean we’ll be in a world war situation?

Reactions: 2
That's what tanks are for. We aren't weakened , we have a Royal Navy, an RAF & the rest of the British Army. No one's invading us at the moment so I'm glad they are getting our tanks

Reactions: 6
All a bit melodramic from Deborah. The UK is giving a few 25 year ish old tanks to fight Russia, kinda what they were built for. The UK would be much weaker if Russia achieved its goals.
Ok, that makes more sense. Here I’m thinking they giving all our crap away 😅

Shell screams overhead, later we see a hit on the building over the road...

And continued trouble at the top

With said trouble being I think both promising and concerning in equal measure.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.