Ukraine Russia Tensions - Crisis - War

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sent a ‘good evening’ text in Russian (gallows humour) to one of my kids and it’s been deleted .

Holy duck🙀🙀🙀

Crisis averted,I didn’t scroll back enough .

Apologies, I’m a head.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
We won't be laughing when Russia has nukes pointed directly at half of Europe.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
We will have them pointed back. I'm not worried anymore about him blasting us. He has a massive ego wants to remembered by the russian people and in the history books before he dies.

Reactions: 6
We will have them pointed back. I'm not worried anymore about him blasting us. He has a massive ego wants to remembered by the russian people and in the history books before he dies.
He points them we point them essentially it’s the end of the world! Is he really that twisted to end the world?!

Reactions: 11
So many fake images and clips online are adding to peoples anxiety, and the Main Street Media are the worst offenders!!!

it’s like covid all over again, stop looking for websites hits and sales by exploiting people’s fears!!!

things were so much simpler when Kay Burley was getting Peter Andre to cry and tit like that went viral!!

Talking about Boris, he’s due another bout of covid soon.
hold tight Boris, Carrie will take control soon and Liz Truzz is on standby to wipe your brow.

Im off to find myself a nice, non bad Russian to add to the thread ….

not making light of the horrific war tit, I just make the tit, unfunny jokes, it’s what I do…..it what god whoever has the main button sent me to do 😐

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He points them we point them essentially it’s the end of the world! Is he really that twisted to end the world?!
No he's too egotistical and power hungry these will probably be his final years of ruling Russia he's 70. He wants to be compared to Lenin and Stalin.

Reactions: 10
I just went looking for images of Stalin as a young man thanks to this thread, and found this 😬

4DF0D3FA-DCB5-4B5B-8419-139B1CEADECD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
This is what someone said earlier all this is to show authority and power if he nuked us or anyone in europe he would be nuked right back then who wins cause the world would go to tit so literally no one wins in that situation and then the argument of only wanting a small part of the country looks really silly

Reactions: 11
He can't just bomb the whole world apart and be stuck in the middle of a pile of rubble, for what? Nobody will remember him if there's nobody to remember!

Reactions: 14
I just went looking for images of Stalin as a young man thanks to this thread, and found this 😬

View attachment 1085687
insert inappropriate “he can invade me at any time” joke to get it out of the way 😐

He can't just bomb the whole world apart and be stuck in the middle of a pile of rubble, for what? Nobody will remember him if there's nobody to remember!
hmmmmmmm, the worrying thing is, the manic eyes suggest he’s not playing with a full deck right now, I think some of the cards are missing and he doesn’t give a duck where they’ve gone. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.