Ukraine Russia Tensions - Crisis - War

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have more faith in Kerry katona and a prawn ring negotiating than Biden and Harris.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Who do we think will be the first country to retaliate? US closely followed by their lapdog, UK? I hope not
I think it's actually bluster about him using nukes unless he's got dementia or something like thatb. We have Mutually Assured destruction , if they nuke us first we are capable of sending a counter strike almost instantly they will also be vaporised. No history books or glory for Vlad.

Reactions: 17
Why do the Russian tanks have Z’s on them?
“A MYSTERIOUS letter Z painted on Russian tanks and armoured cars could signify the “point of no return”, experts say.”
”Footage showed tanks, self-propelled artillery, mobile rocket launchers and supply trucks on the move between six and 25 miles from the Ukraine border.

All were marked with similar symbols of a white Z inside a square box.

Military sources warned it showed the army was ready for a full-scale attack.

The symbols mirror UK and US tactics in the First Gulf War when forces sent to liberate Kuwait marked vehicles with an upturned chevron.”

Carpe’s definition = or it could be Z for zoom to make them go faster 😀

Reactions: 7
I tried to get on to this first it said 20 min wait as too many people using it - then it said I was blocked for a security reason 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Did the US plane take off from a ship or Cyprus?
Dunno. But my money is on Cyprus as there are suck large bases there and I guess it can be controlled best from there. But I am literally guessing here.

Edit- just looked and it originated (allegedly) off the coast of Sicily so I guess a ship.

Was looking at the map earlier and if Ukraine going Poland could be in real trouble. And I imagine that's what will start the mega fighting. We're not hearing a lot about the fighting on the ground so it's hard to know how well the resistance is doing

What have I just seen 😬

What on Earth is she on? 🤣 If she was Putin's (official) mother she would have lived from 1911 - 1998, she'd have lived through the Bolshevik revolution, through WWI, through WWII, through the Cold War, through the fall of the Iron Curtain... she wouldn't have been swanning around, taking selfies and writing shite poetry.

Also, I don't know much about Putin's mum but this woman is being an absolute witch to her - how do we know she didn't love her son and/or try her best for him in a terrible time to grow up? Some people are just born wrong'uns, and no amount of parental care or love in the whole world can change the fact that they're wrong'uns.

Reactions: 18
Maybe the Z is just putins silly little logo that he hopes will be remembered in years to come kinda like the swastika expect the letter Z hasn't no meaning behind it?

Reactions: 4
I like watching flight radar every now and then. For the first time ever there has been a wait to go onto the website! Strange

I tried to get on to this first it said 20 min wait as too many people using it - then it said I was blocked for a security reason 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Did the US plane take off from a ship or Cyprus?
Looks like somewhere off Sicily

Reactions: 5
Is anyone else finding it hard to look at any other thread tonight?

Reactions: 33
I think it's actually bluster about him using nukes unless he's got dementia or something like thatb. We have Mutually Assured destruction , if they nuke us first we are capable of sending a counter strike almost instantly they will also be vaporised. No history books or glory for Vlad.
My husband… who thought covid was something of nothing thinks this is the end of the world…. Trying to stay calm here but if he’s riled then it stresses me a bit 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Knew it wouldn’t be long till things took a turn hopefully no weapons will be used
66E8A83B-914F-4FA6-ACAE-73D367AD815F.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.