Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Seems the subpostmasters thing has been going on since the 1990s, so the victims from then will also get compensation.
The compensation is taxed - so after paying any legal fees and tax they don’t often get a great deal of money, especially considering what they went through.

Reactions: 1

monga

VIP Member
Not from what I listened to - he was referencing Jews owning the banks and all the money. A very common conspiracy theory that has existed for years
I haven’t seen what the case will be based on I was assuming it’s the more recent situation that has everyone riled up.

Reactions: 1

monga

VIP Member
I'm sure the answers to your questions are freely available on Google.
Don’t think so? Every region of the UK have different policies on housing…For my region housing passes through generations, so owning it doesn’t make a great deal of difference.

monga

VIP Member
The private landlords bought from council tenants which is what I said in what you quoted? And yes, it is down to government bodies. It was a bad Conservative policy.
I don’t understand where the tenants trying to better themselves come into it? Who wouldn’t turn down good money? We don’t owe people anything, everyone has to make their own way in life!

monga

VIP Member
Is this a comparison of London and other areas or what?

I'm not sure what I'm meant to be looking at here to be honest. One graph shows the total number of knife crimes and violent crimes in London and the other graph shows violent crimes per capita and total.

It would make more sense to show violent crimes per capita for London and other areas. At the moment you just posted a random assortment of graphs with no comparable data.
Green is general trends…Blue is London knife crime.

monga

VIP Member
Ah yes, the good old London Borough of Blackpool.
I wasn’t suggesting Blackpool was a London borough it was in reference to your earlier post about data.
---
View attachment 2663615

London STILL doesn't have the worst crime rate when you aggregate knife crime alone...

It is again topped by two northern regions.
I think the sky news article was about the massive increase in London knife crime that Khan blamed on mobile phones.

Last edited:

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
I listened/watched a PDina Youtube live feed last night in a druken-stupor and was struck by how many people were hating on Meghan. I don't really have an issue with her. It's Hazno who I despise. The traitor. 'Hazno The Traitor' has a good ring to it, from olden times. I don't knpw if it is still there, but I think 'The Noose and Gibbet Inn' in Sheffield should be the first place to welcome Harry back. As I said, I haven't a problem with that Markle women, but I would like her to be 'investigated' by The Witchfinder General' ... know what I mean? (I have no idea why I'm going on this middle-ages bent ... ). :ROFLMAO:

The 'Noose and Gibbet' : Home for Harry.

Image1.jpg

---
Apols. Wrong thread! :oops:

Last edited:

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
I worry about the reaction from the extremist faction of the voters when they realise he has no influence on the politics of Gaza. Apparently he was almost fatally attacked in the past.