UK Politics #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1665751949655.png

The airhead has also signed her letter as 'Kwasi Kwarteng'.

There's a line about a brewery that seems relevant...!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So did he come home early from the finance conference in America just to end up sacked?😂

Reactions: 4
Sky News just confirmed Jeremy Hunt as the replacement! To a stunned silence in the studio! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
:ROFLMAO:

The comedy act that just keeps on giving, if only it weren't so serious.

Error after error. Will she still be there by christmas, come on give us an early present and make her go away.
i think Christmas is a bit optimistic. Halloween might be a better timeline😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jeremy Hunt!!! I genuinely had my hand on my head in exasperation in the 5 minutes I was allowed to have the news on before my 4 year old promptly reminded me he’s the boss and ocotnauts needs to be back on.

I work in mental health social work - seeing first hand what a state health and social care are in. This bunch of clown will finish it off. Just hideous

Reactions: 7
At least Jeremy Hunt has at least been an MP for more than five minutes, unlike Kwarteng (2010) and Sunak (2015!).

He overlapped in parliament with old school proper politicians like Two Jabs Prescott.

Can they get Nigel Lawson back, to show the kids how it's done?

Reactions: 2
The good thing is Hunt may not be a psychopath.
That's how I feel. I know he wasn't a popular Health Secretary but he wasn't the worst Foreign Secretary and compared to what we have to chose from at the moment he seems a safer pair of hands than what we've had.

Reactions: 5
At least Jeremy Hunt has at least been an MP for more than five minutes, unlike Kwarteng (2010) and Sunak (2015!).

He overlapped in parliament with old school proper politicians like Two Jabs Prescott.

Can they get Nigel Lawson back, to show the kids how it's done?

If not Nigel think we would settle for Nigella!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.