UK Politics #3

Who do you want as the next prime minister?

• Rishi Sunak

Votes: 19 6.0%
  • Keir Starmer

Votes: 128 40.1%
  • Boris Johnson

Votes: 27 8.5%
  • Liz Truss should stay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of them

Votes: 145 45.5%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wasn’t just his mini budget, it was her’s too. Why didn’t she sack herself? You couldn’t make this shite up.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hilarious listening to we didn't start the fire blasting somewhere outside downing Street 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Here she goes, wearing black, rightful funereal attire for a dire situation.

These words are really not convincing. She is a dreadful orator, unconvincing, unbelievable and unfit for government.

Jeremy Hunt one of the most experienced government ministers ...... who she will break within a couple of months. I wish you well Jeremy, you are more likeable than your boss.

• Heart
Liz is crazy to carry on. There's no easy solutions to all the problems that have been brewing up for a long time and now with everything it's come to a head.

She'd be best to have a GE.

Reactions: 12
She is repeating the same answer to every question.

Then she walks off with the journos saying 'are you not going to say sorry'. She is totally mad, surely she has to go.

Reactions: 11
Her conference was over before it started!

Her voice sounded shaky when she called Kwasi a great friend and I thought she might cry, but then thought "don't be so sexist, just because she's a woman doesn't mean she's just going to cry" but I truly believe she's somewhere sobbing!

Apart from the fact that someone had to take over from Boris, her premiership has very little validity now because the major things she claimed she would do she's been forced to go back on.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her conference was over before it started!

Her voice sounded shaky when she called Kwasi a great friend and I thought she might cry, but then thought "don't be so sexist, just because she's a woman doesn't mean she's just going to cry" but I truly believe she's somewhere sobbing!
8mins 21sec😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Something doesn’t sit right about the whole thing, are people normally this happy at being sacked from a well paid job.
They’re neighbours. He’ll be in her back door later on.lol Something for him to look forward to.
Seemingly they’re very close.

• Haha
Have you ever seen anyone so out of their depth?
Not waving but drowning springs to mind.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.