UK Literary Luvvies #3 Logistical reasons mean the only recommendations I have are Greek cleaning products

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be incredibly surprised if there wasn’t a liberal dusting of snow on her hen do and/or the afterparty from her live show. It’s often easier to spot who’s not on something than who is on a night out these days.

Reactions: 3
I don't think we can really continue to include La Shulman in this thread honestly.... Literary?! I don't think so!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't think we can really continue to include La Shulman in this thread honestly.... Literary?! I don't think so!
She moves in that sort of booky circle but I could stick her in Fashion Luvvies thread I guess 😂 thing is she never seemed that interested in fashion

It really showed in a way why her Vogue editorship needed to be moved on. She obviously doesn't have a CLUE about digital- doesn't know how her posts are her brand and she needs to check her tags- and would just have kept the magazine in the dark ages and stuck her heels in as this new world was unfamiliar to her

Reactions: 6
I’ve just realised. Teri in Baby Reindeer reminds me so much of Elizabeth Day. It was bugging me watching it and then I just saw Elizabeth as I scrolled Insta and it hit me.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Speaking of Elizabeth Day, what the heck is going on with these ‘cooking with Basini’ videos on instagram? Does she think he’s Stanley Tucci 2.0? It’s pretty cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Utter shite from Pandora’s “newsletter” and it has the nerve to ask me to sign up for a paid subscription at the end. WHO is paying for this drivel?

IMG_3749.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Hmmm. Not an accurate list. She’s googling perimenopause symptoms and how luckily her random pain is cancer. She also has a few ‘how to tell if your toddler is gifted and talented’.

Also barfed at the nigella quote. Anyone who refers to their family or friends as a ‘tribe’ 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2