UK Literary Luvvies #3 Logistical reasons mean the only recommendations I have are Greek cleaning products

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @atome74 for the thread title, and thank you to Pandora for the inspiring work ethic.

Previous thread here:

A place to discuss the UK (and Ireland) literary luvvie set. If you've ever read a book with "vital reading" on the blurb, you're in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
There isn't a single LL tome I'm interested in reading at the moment. They all bore me rigid.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t know if she counts as a LL but I want to read Clover Stroud’s new memoir. Don’t think publication date is quite yet though.
Me too! I think it’s out in May. She’s a bit removed from the London LL set which I like.

Reactions: 1
It's nuts honestly. Was this a freebie? Or are you just saying thanks? Surely by now you know the rules... Come on Pandora, it's past time to stop the BS.

1000023153.png

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else experience a full body cringe when they see Elizabeth Day doing cat-related spon con?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ohhhh what a tricky workload babes posting 5 items
Also that book was not being read in that position?! The spine’s not broken. If you were in the middle of the book it would be

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ohhhh what a tricky workload babes posting 5 items
Also that book was not being read in that position?! The spine’s not broken. If you were in the middle of the book it would be
she looks like she's not quite sure where the camera lens is :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm watching that EIKAL adaptation again and I can't bear Dolly :) I know it's a drama but it's based on her autobiography and the main character is her- it's such a horrible mix of not like other girls and using men to get what she wants

Sorry I'm not feeling kind this evening 😂 🍷

Reactions: 3
Is Scarlett Curtis slating women by their appearance through her IG Stories red carpet coverage? Seems a bit contradictory to the message she portrays. Maybe you’re fuelling their anxiety Scarlett…

Reactions: 4