UK General Election 2024 #3

Have you changed your mind about who to vote for since the campaigning started?

• Yes

Votes: 16 13.2%
  • No

Votes: 89 73.6%
  • Still undecided

Votes: 16 13.2%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s obvious the tories are trying to convince people to not bother voting Labour by saying it’s a done deal they’ll get a large majority. Hoping people stay home and this increases their vote share on the day

Reactions: 10
It’s obvious the tories are trying to convince people to not bother voting Labour by saying it’s a done deal they’ll get a large majority. Hoping people stay home and this increases their vote share on the day
That sort of campaign very rarely works. It sometimes happens by itself, but mentioning it usually has the opposite effect

Reactions: 2
We have a boundary change and part of our new constituency includes Kingswood. The former Tory M.P. Chris Skidmore has just anounced he is voting labour because of Rishi's policies on climate change.

Reactions: 1
And those online surveys of "You are 46% an American term that has no bearing on your election in the UK." means.... It's already begun.

We have a boundary change and part of our new constituency includes Kingswood. The former Tory M.P. Chris Skidmore has just anounced he is voting labour because of Rishi's policies on climate change.
You're just round the corner from me.

Reactions: 1
I used to always vote because woman died so I could but this year I don't know if I will, they are all hopeless. I feel like we are doomed in any direction 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I used to always vote because woman died so I could but this year I don't know if I will, they are all hopeless. I feel like we are doomed in any direction 😭
As was said in the previous thread, if you feel like that then spoil a ballot

Reactions: 3
Agreed, even if my vote hadn't got screwed up because of moving I would really not know who to give it to and be able to sleep at night over the decision. I have never felt so politically helpless in my 40 years.

Reactions: 3
Farage showed his true colours with the Nick Robinson interview on BBC, claiming that The West provoked Russia into invading Ukraine.

Reactions: 12
He's a traitor. This sort of stuff should be career ending.
For any mainstream politician it would be, some folk will still see him as some sort of maverick "man of the people" though, it defies belief.
He's definitely in Putin's pocket/wallet.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
As was said in the previous thread, if you feel like that then spoil a ballot
Spoiling your ballot paper is pointless - no-one cares, you may as well just not bother at all.
Just vote for whatever candidate is the least tit 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I think for Farage it might be, tbh. I'm expecting their poll numbers to drop dramatically next week.

Of course my prediction skills are utterly dire.
Guarantee if they do it will be someone elses fault!!!! I wonder in the last week or so both Labour and Tory will go after Reform

Reactions: 2
shrinking forest.jpg

I thought this had been posted very recently but I can't see the post to give credit. When people say they're voting for Farage because he's "a man of the people" it always reminds me of this proverb.

Reactions: 14
The thick twats who vote Farage will never be convinced otherwise. They think any negative press about him is the "political elite" trying to smear him.

• Sick
Reactions: 13