UEFA EURO 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sky news says he's been stretchered off now and there's a pic on twitter which shows him being stretchered off awake with his head up. I think it's real as there's a finland flag behind him. Hoping for positive news.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Listening to Talk Sport, apparently as Christian was stretchered off he had his hand to his head and was looking forwards. The pundits are saying this is very positive

• Heart
Reactions: 2
BBC have traumatised me with their bleeping ZOOM..No RESPECT for his family...wifey crying..to much.... I'M PRAYING!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I am absolutely disgusted that TRT (Turkish BBC almost) are REPLAYING the footage. People here are very insensitive to accidents like this, but this is a total lack of respect and privacy.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Oh goodness, I hope he and his family are okay. Can only begin to imagine his poor wife.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
🙏🏻🙏🏻 hopeful seeing he's awake.
His teammates will need some care after experiencing that too 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 4
🙏🏻🙏🏻 hopeful seeing he's awake.
His teammates will need some care after experiencing that too 💔
The Spurs and Bolton players had counselling afterwards regarding Muamba collapsing on the pitch , it must have been absolutely horrendous.

We’re all upset at home over a TV screen, imagine being there seeing your mate in such distress

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.