UEFA EURO 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Showing chest compressions being done is wrong on so many levels.

Now showing Schmeichel consoling Eriksen's wife... have some respect!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Showing chest compressions being done is wrong on so many levels.

Now showing Schmeichel consoling Eriksen's wife... have some respect!
Such a traumatic experience and now there’s going to be videos circulating the internet forever.. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 5
My husband (Dr) said the fact they're shocking him is a good thing as it means he has a shockable rhythm, but the odds are never good with cardiac incidents. The Fabrice Muamba one was miraculous when you look at the usual outcome. Come on Eriksen ❤

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Showing his wife is horrible there wasnt any need to specifically find her.

So many young footballers have heart problems where this type of thing happens. Hoping he's OK 🙏🏻

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Not a football fan following the match with my fella and such a sad moment to have caught in camera 😥😥 hope he pulls through ! X

Reactions: 1
they should’ve cut to the studio. I see people on Twitter blaming BBC, but I’m out of the UK and ours wasn’t cut either, so I’m assuming it’s been a global viewing. 😔

Reactions: 2
God it's awful. He just dropped completely never seen anything like it

they should’ve cut to the studio. I see people on Twitter blaming BBC, but I’m out of the UK and ours wasn’t cut either, so I’m assuming it’s been a global viewing. 😔
UEFA are in control of the pictures we see, but the broadcasting companies for each country have control over when they can cut back to their studio so chose to keep showing them.

Reactions: 4
Holy tit. That was horrible. I hope he makes it. Can‘t believe how long camera were kept on

Reactions: 3
Disgusting that they didn’t cut to the studio straight away. Im appalled that no matter who was broadcasting it that the bbc didn’t cut straight away.
I was cooking dinner. Well plating salad and falafels but h was giving me a running commentary I told him to have some respect and switch it off.
really hope he pulls through.

I feel absolutely sick watching those awful scenes. They didn't need to keep showing the medical assistance like that. I feel so much for his wife, family and teammates

How bloody awful, his poor Wife.

We’re a Spurs house and it is eerily similar to Fabris Muamba being stricken by a heart attack on the pitch on live TV.

Lots and lots of prayers to him and his family ❤❤❤❤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.