UEFA EURO 2021 #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cunts spouting racist abuse are not fans. They are a bleeping disgrace. Fickle as duck, who probably dont even have a clue about football. Bastards

Reactions: 25
People are using slavery as a joke on Twitter... Wow. I'm done for the night. Scumbags.
I think it's best not even acknowledging the nut jobs on twitter that are wanting to get a reaction and represent a tiny minority of people.

Reactions: 10
Pickford gives me the fanny gallops for some reason
When he hugged the Italy keeper before the start of the shootout I thought "he's a bit short, isn't he?" Pickford is 6'1 so not short by any means but compared to Donnarumma at 6'5 he looked tiny

Reactions: 8
Gutted for England.
Italy played dirty. They might be winners but they're lifting that Cup with numerous yellow cards under their belt.
We can hold our heads high.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Racist people are generally pea brained and you can’t fix stupid so it’s no wonder they act like demented idiots with no logic they’re mentally challenged. Who in their right mind would blame these young lads for missing a penalty they wouldn’t have the guts or the talent to even try it’s so annoying 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 12
We don’t deserve to win with such scum bag fans
Disgraceful ...the English fans let down the country they need to take a leaf out of the Irish fans book they were always respectful ,win ,lose or draw #Jackiesarmy(y)

Reactions: 8
Also, Roy Keane is a bleeping legend. He talks so much sense. He is also sexy as duck ;)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Fingers crossed Southgate doesn’t give more interviews comparing football to the war :sick: the second hand embarrassment I have over that is unreal

Reactions: 4
Disgraceful ...the English fans let down the country they need to take a leaf out of the Irish fans book they were always respectful ,win ,lose or draw #Jackiesarmy(y)
And the Welsh fans I remember them lighting up the Eiffel Tower for them in 2016 even the french loved them. Having said that when they played England there was zero issues despite England having a bad rep that year it makes me wonder if others do wind them up to get a reaction etc.

Reactions: 3
This is what i hate about some England 'fans'. The minority acting like cunts probably dont even follow football, they generally know duck all about football, and yet every 4 years they get over excited and act like this. Its embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
And the Welsh fans I remember them lighting up the Eiffel Tower for them in 2016 even the french loved them. Having said that when they played England there was zero issues despite England having a bad rep that year it makes me wonder if others do wind them up to get a reaction etc.
I wouldn't blame all the English fans there's just scumbags that are out to start trouble regardless and that gives them all a bad name .

Reactions: 9
I hate that in a country of 66 million people there are always going to be scumbags who ruin the reputation of the 99.99% of fans by getting their foul racism quoted and amplified to the point where people assume all English people agree with them. They should duck back off under their bridge - if those players had scored their penalties they wouldn't be tweeting abuse at them!

Reactions: 16
I hate that in a country of 66 million people there are always going to be scumbags who ruin the reputation of the 99.99% of fans by getting their foul racism quoted and amplified to the point where people assume all English people agree with them. They should duck back off under their bridge - if those players had scored their penalties they wouldn't be tweeting abuse at them!
100% @ line in bold!

Reactions: 4
We don’t deserve to win with such scum bag fans
I am not sure I'd believe all of them sending him abuse are english. They are also likely to be rival fans of man utd mocking him. A lot of that abuse comes from foreign fans too simply because he plays for a rival club.

This is the shameful thing about social media, the profiles are not tracked down so no real way to know who or where it's coming from. They recently tracked down a lad from Singapore who abused a Brighton player a few months back.

It is easy to put a meme up and abuse a player, happens all the time. I see it all the time during the footballing season. Twitter should ask for proof of ID, including name, address etc for checks, otherwise it will never be tracked down.

Reactions: 5
This is why I deleted my Twitter account. Absolute cesspit where a small minority of vile people seem to have the loudest voices.

Let’s not pretend this kind of behaviour is exclusive to England fans either. Hooliganism is a problem all over Europe too. I shared an article on here the other day about Italian football fans stabbing opposition fans in the arse a few years back ffs! To say a team doesn’t deserve to win because of a few fans is silly. Most of the millions of people watching tonight either at the game, at the pub and at home do not and would never act like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
In contrast to the horrible racism on Twitter everything I’ve seen on tiktok has been an absolute bundle of love and respect for the whole team and people just saying how proud they are. I hope they can see the good among the bad.

Reactions: 6
Remember Ireland v England 1995, the match had to be abandoned after England fans went ballistic and made a holy show of themselves when Ireland went 1-0 up? Jack Charlton said he was ashamed to be an Englishman.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have so much respect for Marcus Rashford so I’m gutted for him but delighted for Italy. The commentary here in Ireland is saying it was unfair to put Rashford on for the last 2 mins and then expect him to take a penalty. Alan Shearer was saying the same. Gonna have a pizza to celebrate 🇮🇹🤣
He should've played them from the beginning of extra time to build up a bit of adrenaline it takes the edge off the pressure...Ciao enjoy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've just seen a video of italians supporters being beaten up while exiting the stadium.
Disgusting!!!!!!!!!! WTF is wrong with these animals!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11