UEFA EURO 2021 #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buzzing for Italy. They dominated the second half and were by far the better team tonight, creating more chances and constantly pressing. Their goal was coming for a long time.

Roll on next month and the PL to start and people for back to hating each other again rather than an england love in 😃
Yes! I find it so strange cheering for players i actually dislike. Its not as bad now as it was during the 2000's Sven/Fabio years. But at least now its going back to normal and back to club football (which is my first love i must admit).

Reactions: 2
Never seen such a dirty team, absolutely horrible! Agree, I’m proud of Gareth and the lads, they did so well and should be proud of themselves. I think they’ve got a bright future this young team 🥰
I don’t get why Chiellini didn’t get a red card for this
75228EAD-2E60-4668-9204-6B5B6EA173AD.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I saw some English fans spit and stomp on the Italian flag hours before the game. Can't imagine what's going on now and what's about to transpire. :(

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Yes! I find it so strange cheering for players i actually dislike. Its not as bad now as it was during the 2000's Sven/Fabio years. But at least now its going back to normal and back to club football (which is my first love i must admit).
I can’t physically sit and cheer on the likes of Harry Kane or Sterling, knowing that in a few weeks I’ll absolutely be hating them and wishing them to break a leg (figure of speech..kind of).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't follow England so I don't know their history of goalkeepers. From what I saw today I think Pickford is the best they've ever had. That wasn't a quick glance over some list given to him right before the penalty shootout started. He clearly put in the work to study the Italy players in case of penalties.

Reactions: 12
Never seen such a dirty team, absolutely horrible! Agree, I’m proud of Gareth and the lads, they did so well and should be proud of themselves. I think they’ve got a bright future this young team 🥰
Booo!! Booo !! football's going to Rome 🎶😂

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I find it really depressing the players and managers display some really heartwarming sportsmanship, like shaking hands and hugging before penalties as one example, and some fans go and behave the way they do. Disgusting.

Reactions: 13
I'm genuinely disgusted by the racist memes that are circulating around on Twitter by the English. It's all good when England win but when they don't people think it's ok to be absolute scumbags? Gracious losers.... I think not.

Reactions: 15
Disappointing to see them all taking their runners up medals off like they’d all agreed prior to take them off. Thought it was the taking part that counts hey kids? 😉

I'm genuinely disgusted by the racist memes that are circulating around on Twitter by the English. It's all good when England win but when they don't people think it's ok to be absolute scumbags? Gracious losers.... I think not.
Because nobody’s getting a day off work now so they’re spitting their dummy’s out 🤣

Reactions: 4
I don't normally follow football but what was that Rashford penalty all about? He didn't even kick it in the direction of the goal in the end, I could have kicked it better than that and I have as much talent in sports as a one legged duck
It was just the pressure look at Bale he is known for his penalties and free kicks and he bottled it the pressure is off the scale especially when playing for your country that’s what I think.

Reactions: 3
People are using slavery as a joke on Twitter... Wow. I'm done for the night. Scumbags.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Practically our whole town is down at the local Italian congratulating them :LOL: a cavalcade of cars and all 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
We don’t deserve to win with such scum bag fans

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You can't support a team and then be racist towards the players... I feel absolutely awful for the 3 young men who are being targeted.

Reactions: 17
I have so much respect for Marcus Rashford so I’m gutted for him but delighted for Italy. The commentary here in Ireland is saying it was unfair to put Rashford on for the last 2 mins and then expect him to take a penalty. Alan Shearer was saying the same. Gonna have a pizza to celebrate 🇮🇹🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does this mean there'll be lots of yellow stickered tiramisu in a few days? Silver linings and all that!

• Haha
Reactions: 21