UEFA EURO 2021 #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so ashamed of a lot of the fans. They didn't deserve the team to win.

As for the substitutes - could they have been brought on cos nobody else wanted to take penalties?

And go Pickford!

Reactions: 13
What we need is a really good Eurovision entry for 2024...

Note to Rashford: the meerkat style run ups never do anyone any favours

Kinda wish Italy had kept the ball in the second half of ET so we didn't get chance to put Rashford and Sancho on.

Least there's 3 of them to share the pain though rather than just one.

I'm off to bed.
United supporters in this house I hope that's not an omen for next season 😂 Ole gunner needs to have a word...or better still ,get feckin Fergie back to give them the hairdryer treatment :LOL:

Reactions: 1
I'm old enough to remember the Thetford riots against Portuguese businesses when we lost Euro 2004 - I sadly wouldn't be surprised if there are a bunch of Italian restaurants with smashed windows at a minimum.

They should have finals like these earlier on in the day so there is less time for pre-match drinking.
I completely agree. There's a reason why Scottish Cup Finals were moved to lunchtime kick offs. Evening matches are just asking for trouble.

Reactions: 12
There’s some vile stuff about the players on social media already. Horrible.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Bloody amazing achievement for England. Southgate and the players are a credit to our country. I pray the Italian fans get home safe tonight because of a few individuals who have to spoil football!

Reactions: 18
Rashford, Sako and Sancho are going to get massive amounts of racial abuse like never before. :(

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Is there any other Irish here kind of happy that the English lost right before July 12th?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I heard they were going to donate the winners prize pool to the NHS staff…. Do they still do that for being runners up?

Reactions: 1
My take is that they should have used older more experienced penalty takers our goalie did amazing but it’s a lot of pressure for a kid saka is only 19.
I guess it’s not coming home it’s going to Rome
Gutted 😢

Reactions: 16
The lads should hold their heads high they have done an amazing job. Anyone hurling racist tit at them wants flogging in the town square!! Disgusting behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The Italian manager really likes touching his hair every time he’s shown

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bloody amazing achievement for England. Southgate and the players are a credit to our country. I pray the Italian fans get home safe tonight because of a few individuals who have to spoil football!
It looks like a lot of England fans have already left. The crowd is looking quite sparse. I hope they’re not out causing havoc or waiting for when the Italians leave. Let’s hope nothing horrible happens.

Reactions: 9
Far too much pressure on Saka. He's only 19 bless him. Heartbroken for him and the rest of the team

Reactions: 21