UEFA EURO 2021 #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was secretly supporting Italy all along oops
Me too ! (although not secretly lol) England were shocking tonight a 37 yr old running rings round the youngbloods ,they barely got out of their own half all through the match... I hope the fans don't start a riot now .

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Devastated kid gone to bed in tears. 😪
Just tried to ease the blow with, World Cup next year chicken, don't give up!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Can they stop playing games on the 11th, we got out at the World Cup on this date and now we have lost the final of the euros! Like what the heck

What we need is a really good Eurovision entry for 2024...

Note to Rashford: the meerkat style run ups never do anyone any favours

Kinda wish Italy had kept the ball in the second half of ET so we didn't get chance to put Rashford and Sancho on.

Pickford kept us in it in open play and in the pens. We let Italy play too much in the second half, they deserved it overall.

Least there's 3 of them to share the pain of the pens though rather than just one.

I'm off to bed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Don’t blame anyone it’s just a game at then end of the day, they’re probably feeling tit enough as it is. Getting to the finals was a feat of its own, especially seeming they haven’t gotten to this stage in decades.

Good job to the English squad.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Absolutely gutted. Those subs on for pens didn’t work at all lesson learnt Southgate. Thanks to the lads for uplifting our spirits the last few weeks. That second half I didn’t feel like we was at the races at all, but it was a hell of a ride. World Cup next year, we go again. Leaving the noisy Italians to it, night gang!

Reactions: 11
I cried with Saka. I don't think it was right for him to take that penalty. I'm so so proud of this team, we made it THIS far. Southgate is an incredible leader and this team have worked bloody hard together. I'm so sad it wasn't our time but onwards and upwards.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Mr B remarked earlier that London would burn regardless of the result. Really hope he's wrong 😔

May everyone get home safely from tonight's match.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
To put a positive spin on it it’s the furthest we’ve got for 55 years they’ve done us proud

• Heart
Reactions: 32
They better not go about destroying London post-match. The pre-match stuff was bad enough

Reactions: 17
Mr B remarked earlier that London would burn regardless of the result. Really hope he's wrong 😔

I'm old enough to remember the Thetford riots against Portuguese businesses when we lost Euro 2004 - I sadly wouldn't be surprised if there are a bunch of Italian restaurants with smashed windows at a minimum.

They should have finals like these earlier on in the day so there is less time for pre-match drinking.

• Sad
Reactions: 11

I echo this. I have some Italian friends and I really hope they get home okay.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Why do they just have too stand there, fook that i'd want too get off rather than watch the gloating lol

Reactions: 1